Home

The Lost Mines of Inthenkar

Deac

[This looks like a good, fresh RPG forum. It also has more RPG'ers than XWA or RSN, so, here's a new one from me]

Rules:

Post your character bio in first post

No killings in one post [so you can't say "A shoots B dead", if B is not your character. You can say, however "A shoots AT B"]

No controlling other people's characters.

No godmoding.

No jedi/sith.

Nothing major beyond SW canon.

The Lost Mines of Inthenkar

During the Galactic Civil war, rumours grew of a great stash of valuable Ebonite ore on the planet Inthenkar. This is the story of a group of people who would journey into the planet's ancient core in search of wealth and glory...and find much worse...

My Character:

Name:Merten Ijo.

Race: Alderanian

Bio: A grizzled glory-hunting mercenary, Ijo has decided to try his hand at adventuring. He is resentful of the empire, but has no major loyalty to anyone.

-----------------------------

[A Coruscant Cantina]

*Ijo sits at a table. He hopes that people will answer his holoadd he left on the smuggling network and meet him here.*

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Cosmo Renfro

Bio: a mercenary made famous by having the right connections with the right people. Has a reputation for not lying about what the job is about and is used by many to hire more people

------------

*renfro approaches Ijo*

Renfro: You the guy looking for a job?

((

Nothing major beyond SW canon.

Guess Termand Rwos is out then ;)))

Name: Jalil Kress

Race: Human

Bio: A clever, self-centered mercernary. Rather famous for taking ridiculous risks and surviving. He likes the Empire for the sole reason that their presence makes his job more "interesting". Although good at gaining other's trusts when he wants to, he is really loyal to no one but himself.

----------

*Jalil enters the cantina and looks around for the face from the hoload. He spots Ijo and reconsiders approaching him as he sees the other man talking to him. Instead he orders a drink and sits at a nearby table, close enough to eavesdrop*

Ijo: I'm hoping for some more. But here's the plan. We go there...we find the treasure, we get out. We also

*Another man enters the cantina. He is a well dressed man carrying a custom pistol*

Johnis: Ijo...need some pack rats to do your dirty work? I'll find the mines before you ever do...but I can't stay now. Have to get going. The treasure won't find itself...

*He leaves*

Ijo: ...Have to move faster than him!

Name : kalidor

Bio: A shifty bounty hunter with little known history except he has a grudge against a man called inventus, But other then nothing is known.

*gets up from table after listing to the words said by Ijo, Pulls a hevey cloak on and walks out the bar towards docking bay 657 with a small smile drawn on his face*

Archived