Home

The Lost Mines of Inthenkar

Deac

*A man sitting across the room, sitting by himself watching the conversation from the corner of his eye. He holds a small device, which is being used for recording the conversation. At the same time he whispers into his palm, which has an implanted commnicator...*

???: "Yes commander, I'm recording it... They are leaving, they will go to a certain docking bay... Yes, commander, I shall follow them... Oh, You want me to black op? I understand..."

*The Man gets up, pays for his tab, and leaves going to the docking bay...*

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*The party reach the docking bay doors*

"Right... if we're all in...including you *gestures at Jutrok* then we go in. There's no turning back from here. So Kalidor, you have to know we're not chasing any vendetta's but mine. To get to the mine before that guy from the bar. If you're in, follow me."

*Enters docking bay*

Looking down a passage deep in the mine...

*Robed Figures danicing around pit of lava*

"Blood For the blood god!!!! BLood FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

A small wodland animal is thrown into the flame (a creature much like a squirrrel) and comes out with a flaming tail and flaming eyes sreeching "blood for the blood god"!!!

Ijo: Just call me Ijo. Done a bit of this, a bit of that. Mostly historical stuff. Now, we need to lift off.

*Boards Corellian Blockade Runner. Ijo moves to the Bridge and places a disk into the player. Suddenly loud music blasts it's way over the ship's intercom*

Heh. Dismembered Ewok. For a band with a sith lord for a lead singer, this ain't bad...[ Anyone who knows WHO?]:D

((c7.5? :D))

*Jutrok goes into the maintenance room and takes out a tool box with his left arm, while his right arm twitches every few seconds.*

Jutrok: "Damn arm..." *comm into bridge.* "I'm barrowing some tools. I have a little twitch in my arm I need to fix."

Jutrok: "Hey I like that song!" ((:p))

*Jutrok goes into an empty lounge room. He sets the Tool box on the table. He takes off his coat and shirt to show under his shirt, was a good portion of cyborgnetics under artifcal skin layers. He disconnects his arm which a 'powerdown' sound is made. Jutrok takes out some tools, to 'detach' certain layers, then uses other tools to fix his twitching problems.*

Jutrok: "That should do it."

*Jutrok reattaches the arm, but not the layers of skin, to make sure the adjustments were correct. He moves the arm in different directions making sure everything was in working order. Satisfied, he reattaches the artifical layers, then pulls back on his shirt, then puts on the coat again, covering the 'artifical' portions of his body.*

• 2 weeks later...

((you should post more on your own rpg's often :p))

Jutrok: "Good enough for me. In anycase it least it won't be boring." 'And maybe I'll get rid of my target during any crossfire, the confusion. Yes, that situation would be the prefect time.'

*Jutrok looks on his arm, thinking about how he will make his kill...*

Archived