Home

I have returned

Meksilon

Yes, Meksilon is back. He hast returned heonon forhwega. Officially unto today. In case you are wondering thy’s current website ist at http://spidermsn.vze.com und it shalt sometime in thy foreseeable future not become quite so primitive.

Meksilon ist concerned that a many have forgotten thyself - butan Meksilon liveth! And thy loveth you all! Meksilon hast healdan the forum herein; thy hast noticed thous continuation in thous discussion towards homophiles und related matters. Shalt not report on thy relevance, rather bring to thous attention thus herein.

I hope you are all as excited as I am to have me back in this rather tasteless and uneventful forum. I bring with me insight, wisdom, understanding, peace, love, joy and hope. Perhaps some well structured arguments and interesting discussions which without me would not be possible. As you can see my vocabulary is fully backward-compatible with old-english.

This is the mark of Meksilon.

Originally posted by brief

It's too bad for you that when you tried to make yourself sound important, you forgot some basic punctuation marks, like the apostrophe.

You mean you actually think THOUS is supposed to be spelled THOU'S? As far as I know it isn't (however I could be wrong).
Originally posted by Metallus

It's okay to be gay. Also, the world is round. I'm sure of it!

¬¬

So you're saying if the world is round we shouldn't be straight? Seems like a circular argument to me.

To everyone else :D let us enjoy our time!

Originally posted by Meksilon

You mean you actually think THOUS is supposed to be spelled THOU'S? As far as I know it isn't (however I could be wrong).

Possessives done by adding "s" are done with apostrophe-s, except for non-gender-specific third-person pronoun (its).

However, you are correct in that the possessive form of "thou" is not done with an apostrophe-s. I was too tired to bother really thinking when I read your first message, but now that I am, I can tell you plainly that the possessive form of "thou" is "thine."

(And also "thy" in cases where it proceeds a word that doesn't start with a vowel sound.)

Originally posted by Neil Joshi

no, seems like a deja vu argument to me. let's not start this again.

Nonsence, deja-vu is where you feel like something has happened that has not happened, or that something that is happening has already happened when it has not happened.

Originally posted by Meksilon

Nonsence, deja-vu is where you feel like something has happened that has not happened, or that something that is happening has already happened when it has not happened.

Not entirely true. The feeling of deja-vu is simply a "strange feeling that in some way you have experienced already what is happening now". It doesn't mean to say you can't have already experienced it and then 'forgot about it'.

mek, i have countless times experianced the deja vu that you describe, but the term deja vu can be associated with something that you've seen twice, maybe an event. it's hard to describe, but basically, the best example i can give was the one in The Matrix where Neo see's a black cat walk across a doorway and then the same one do the exact same thing. now in the matrix, this was a little elaborated for story purposes, but if you were to see a black cat walk across a doorway and then another black cat do the same thing in almost the same way, the word deja vu can be used to describe your feeling towards the situation, which is what i did here. :D

but lets just forget it now (or do we want a fully fledged argument and disscussion over the term deja vu as we did with the moon landing)

Originally posted by Kjølen

Welcome back dude, lets try and keep this thread clean, ok people? :D;)

Anyways, don't take the milk unless you know what it is! Even then don't take it!

Your just saying that because your six pack was past it's expiration date. All my products are tested by licensed drunken jawas. And I use only the finest ingrediants from around the galaxy....

:xp:

Originally posted by Neil Joshi

mek, i have countless times experianced the deja vu that you describe, but the term deja vu can be associated with something that you've seen twice, maybe an event. it's hard to describe, but basically, the best example i can give was the one in The Matrix where Neo see's a black cat walk across a doorway and then the same one do the exact same thing. now in the matrix, this was a little elaborated for story purposes, but if you were to see a black cat walk across a doorway and then another black cat do the same thing in almost the same way, the word deja vu can be used to describe your feeling towards the situation, which is what i did here. :D

but lets just forget it now (or do we want a fully fledged argument and disscussion over the term deja vu as we did with the moon landing)

Maybe it's that same black cat from one of those old Star Trek Episodes!?

This just seemed to have come way out of left field for some reason - Never mind! :-}

Archived