Home

In the mean time....

There are already a lot of gaming topics in the Cantina(where this will most likely be moved), so I recommend reading those to find out what everyone likes.

As of current, I am playing Jedi Outcast, NBA Live 2003, Jedi Starfighter and am seriously considering getting either Medal of Honor--the newest one or maybe Ghost Recon. I need a good new FPS shooter. :)

Well, while we're all moved to the cantina, I'll reccomend Ghost Recon to you if you have Live. It's the best Live game out there. I plan on getting the clone wars and indiana jones, too. Still thinking about going back and playing Jedi Outcast on xbox again.

Ahhh, I'll save the money then.

I need to find 2 good games to get this weekend before I go on my ski trip at the end of next week(it's a 14 hour drive). My wants are kind of broad-

--Preferable MP

--Doesn't matter if it is RPG, FPS, Action, Adventure, 3rd Person or anything else.

--Can't be rated M.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by Jedi Apprentice

Ahhh, I'll save the money then.

I need to find 2 good games to get this weekend before I go on my ski trip at the end of next week(it's a 14 hour drive). My wants are kind of broad-

--Preferable MP

--Doesn't matter if it is RPG, FPS, Action, Adventure, 3rd Person or anything else.

--Can't be rated M.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

JO for XBOX, thats a fun game, all of the other xbox games that match those cactagorys, that I have played and think they are fun, are rated M.

Originally posted by Leemu Taos

Get MOH: Frontline or AA. You won't be disappointed with either one! I just played Frontline and I need to get it for pc. I love the old school weapons! :)

Sorry bud but Frontline isn't available for the PC. All you can get is MOH: Allied Assault and Spearhead the expansion that requires MOHAA.

But I hear that they may be making another one that is based in the Pacific Theater.

:lsduel::duel:

Originally posted by Jedi Apprentice

I don't have Live and I heard without it it isn't as good.

Maybe you can tell me different?

who told you that and where do they live? :evil1:

It's good, but it's pretty hard. You have 2 squads, alpha squad and brava squad, you can control any of the soldiers on either squad, and whichever squad you're not on, you can control them through the command map, like tell them where to go and stuff, which is really cool. If what that person is saying is true, well....I must get xbox live!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D so far all the mp i've been doing is split-screen cooperative, which is addicting. the whole game is good. You just need patience sometimes, especially if you don't want any of your team members to die, and some moron terrorist throws a grenade and kills half the team, you might want to restart, otherwise those soldiers will be lost forever! :D The missions are about 6-30 minutes a piece depending on how you approach the situations.

Console people, there's a MOH game coming out soon for you guys called Medal of Honor: Rising Sun for XBox, GC, and PS2.

For us PC people, Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault will be coming out as a sequel to Allied Assault, not an expansion.

:D

Archived