Home

Guybrush's Zany Adventures

:lol: It's quite funny really. :lol:

As far as I can remember, Guybrush has:

Got stuck in a coffin, been swallowed by a snake, been tarred and feathered, died twice, been attacked by pirahna dogs, escaped from an erupting volcano.... :rofl:

Has anyone got any ideas for what they think Guybrush should do next? Post here. :D :D :D

guybrush shoul insult sword fight with two people at once, fall into a rowbaot in the middle of a storma nd get cannon ball attacked by a huge ship only, fifty feet away, go parasailing in a rowboat sped up by an ancient voodoo power and be chased by a voodoo cannonball whilst parasailing. yep, this is the twisted imagination of neil joshi. in fact

http://www.worldofmi.com/features/fan/novels/fetch.php?chapterid=93&novelid=38 :D (all above in chapter 2)

Hehe, yeah, that would be funny too...

I have a realllly queer idea:

Guybrush is a teenager and he is best friends with LeChuck, and one night Guybrush gets drunk on too much Grog and proposes to an extremely stoned LeChuck, then at their 'wedding' Guybrush gets burnt on LeChuck's fiery beard and....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am sooo wierd. :rolleyes::D

Carrying on from my other story...

Guybrush and LeChuck get married and when they go to their house in LeChuck's secret hideout on Lucre Island, they are redecorating it when LeChuck is pasting the wallpaper his peg-leg splinters and he sets the wallpaper on fire, so he limps over to Guybrush who yelps and throws a bucket of [flammable] paint against the wall and causes the fire to get even BIGGER, so LeChuck escapes whilst being carried by Guybrush. Once they're outside, however, LeChuck remembers the explosives he keeps in the room which is on fire, then Guybrush and LeChuck get blown up and vanish...

Stay tuned for more Wacky Adventures of Mr Guybrush Marley-Threepwood-LeChuck and his groom Mr LeChuck-Threepwood!!!!

Or we could see what happens if we give LeChuck a red hot pair of pliers, a javalin with "Solve this!" written on the side and a very cheezed off Three-headed Monkey (don't you think the poor fella gets enough discrimination amongst his peers? CAN'T YOU FEEL HIS PAIN!?!) . Or maybe they could put Murrey in a room with Guybrush and a voice-operated forklift.

I wonder what would happen if Guybrush inhaled the funny smelling smoke rising out of the SCUMM bar?

I have a sick, sick mind. Plus I just ate a Wallaby (That's right, I'm Australian. And I object to the relentless steriotype (I just bought a Thesaurus) that we ride in the pouches of kangaroos. the bloody things are 12 foot tall!?! And they have me in the sights of their sniper right now. We Australians are not the beer oriented, Digeree-doo playing morons you make us out to be! That's only 90% of the population. The other 10% are sitting in a corner, pondering life's big secrets while reading old newspaper

cut outs about how they should join Uncle Sam on a wonderful adventure........ what was I talking about again?)

Uh... Mr. Lukie? I hope you realised that no-one actually said anything about you being Australian. And I think Aussies are cool.

And so 'The Adventures Of Mr Threepwood-LeChuck and Mr LeChuck-Threepwood' go on...

.... Guybrush and LeChuck, after their disastrous moving-in, remember that they haven't actually been on a honeymoon, so they decide to go to Brimstone Beach Club. When they get there, they go to the beach and by accident LeChuck rubs cooking oil on Guybrush's back and Guybrush's skin burns and he dives into the sea to cool off and 'soothe' his burns. LeChuck, forgetting he's a firey demon, joins him and flails his arms around helplessly as he realises that fire is put out by water. Then Elaine (the Lifeguard) saves LeChuck and he says that he is eternally in her debt. She is about to say what he must do to repay her when LeChuck casts a voodoo spell to enchant Elaine so she is their maid- for ALL ETERNITY :o :o :o :o. Guybrush looks at her and thinks he recognises her face from somewhere ....

Please feel free to add to 'The Adventures of Mr Threepwood-LeChuck, Mr LeChuck-Threepwood, and The Maid Elaine Marley'!!!

Yeah, I know that. I just got a bit carried away (I usually do that when I don't have a clue what I should write. I just write whatever pops into my head and hope it actually means something)

More the the point, Guybrush should have a stareing competition with a finger puppet, resulting in the loss of a finger,a toe, a hard boiled egg and that aluminium can he swallowed six years ago and never told anyone about. Then he should swallow 6 or 7 cement mixers and supply a third-world country with a ship load of lawn gnomes. Or he could just fly through the great pyramid shouting: "I can fly! I can fly!" while being attacked by a giant fly-swat

(I am not on drugs. Nor do I smoke any forign objects or sniff/lick un-natural things. Repeat, I am not on drugs)

• 2 weeks later...

You have to believe. I believe. Do you believe?

Anyway, Guybrush is sitting in a chair at the Brimstone beach club. It's just about dark and he is sipping a drink, gunning down UFO's and applying acid to a wound he got while attempting to eat without a plate.

Suddenly, a shadow falls over him, and there, painting a big, red target on his belly, is The Devil Chicken!

After recovering from a rather, ahem, "unpleasant" experience involving the sudden escape of the chinese food he ate for lunch, Guybrush speaks;

"What do you want?" said Guybrush, reaching for his mop.

"A light, mate," says The Devil Chicken, producing a small, cylendrical tube.

"Here," says Guybrush, handing him a cigarette lighter, "Keep it."

"Thanks," says The Devil Chicken, "By the way, mate. You might want to clean that up."

And with that, he disapears into the scrub, coughing slightly.

"Whew," sighs Guybrush, scrubing the chair and eating the odd undigested spring roll, "That was a close one"

(Sorry about having to email you this, xElaineMarleyx. I couldn't sign up for some reason)

Then The Devil Chicken comes back holding a monkey cannon.

"What's that for?" asks Guybrush.

"Um.... Look! Over there!" shouts the Devil Chicken, pointing to the window.

"Where?! Where?!?" replies Guybrush, staring at the window. The Devil Chicken takes his monkey cannon and shoots Guybrush. Guybrush hears a monkey screeching and recognises it.

"Timmy the second!" he cries. The original Timmy was killed in a boat crash when Cinatit was burnt down by Wally. Wally was partially blind at the time and thought Elaine was LeChuck..

Originally posted by Mr.Lukie

Anyway, Guybrush is sitting in a chair at the Brimstone beach club. It's just about dark and he is sipping a drink, gunning down UFO's and applying acid to a wound he got while attempting to eat without a plate.

Suddenly, a shadow falls over him, and there, painting a big, red target on his belly, is The Devil Chicken!

After recovering from a rather, ahem, "unpleasant" experience involving the sudden escape of the chinese food he ate for lunch, Guybrush speaks;

"What do you want?" said Guybrush, reaching for his mop.

"A light, mate," says The Devil Chicken, producing a small, cylendrical tube.

"Here," says Guybrush, handing him a cigarette lighter, "Keep it."

"Thanks," says The Devil Chicken, "By the way, mate. You might want to clean that up."

And with that, he disapears into the scrub, coughing slightly.

"Whew," sighs Guybrush, scrubing the chair and eating the odd undigested spring roll, "That was a close one"

(Sorry about having to email you this, xElaineMarleyx. I couldn't sign up for some reason)

umm, why is the devil shicken speaking in an australian accent, i'm sure he's spanish, no really, el pollo diablo is spanish.

I find it very interesting that Lemonhead remembers the "chaos" teenage Guybrush caused in Monkey Island 3, which he hasn't yet experienced. Also that teenage LeChuck's beard is already firey, even though he doesn't even become a ghost until he's a pirate. And that teenage Guybrush recognizes teenage Elaine's face before he's even met her.

Originally posted by socialoutcast59

I find it very interesting that Lemonhead remembers the "chaos" teenage Guybrush caused in Monkey Island 3, which he hasn't yet experienced. Also that teenage LeChuck's beard is already firey, even though he doesn't even become a ghost until he's a pirate. And that teenage Guybrush recognizes teenage Elaine's face before he's even met her.

Woo! Aren't we the little perfectionist? Lol. But really, do you have to be so harsh?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Originally posted by Mr.Lukie

Too bad guybrush can't buy a drink then.. *gg* I have always wondered how old he is.. and why he doesn't get a licence!? ;)

But he just keeps up with the lines:

- Oh.. I must have forgotten them in my other pants..

And things like that :p

umm.. what was the subject again...? *L*

//siz

Archived