Home

In real life *gasp* do you...

Pedantic

it all depends if I have a goatee at the time. I'm almost 18 but I look about 15 without a goatee. with one I look 21-24. it also depends what facial expression I have. I can look 12 or 30.

Originally posted by ShockV1.89

I always tell the 1st graders and kindergartners at my job that I'm 7000. They gasp and run away to tell their teacher "Mr. Rick is OLD!"

lol, I did some teaching a year ago (to 2nd graders). they'll believe anything you tell them:D .

well i'm 20 but every time i tell some one my age they look at me with shock.

they even mistaken my little brother, whos 18, as the older one.

i don't know whether i should take it as an insult or compliment.

but i guess i can't help it, i do look good with my smooth baby skin face.

hehehe

I'm 16 but only a few people mistake me for being different. Some see me as older, mainly 'cause of my height. I'm only 6' maybe a little more, and I know that's not very tall but a lot of people around here are short. They also think I'm older when they hear me speak.

I've actually been mistaken for both, which kind of surprises me. I can really see me being mistaken for being younger than I am, but older? :eyeraise: Never the less, people have guessed my age as 16, up to 23. People judge me by my height and think I'm young, but they judge me by my face and think I'm older.

Most of the people who thought I was older than I am, met me while I was sitting down and really couldn't tell my height. They judged me by the way I spoke, acted, and looked, leading them to believe I was older. I've had a beard since I was 16, so I suppose that doesn't hurt either...:D

However, I hear I look older when I'm clean shaven:eyeraise:. Something about how people that grow facial hair usually do so in attempts to make themselves look older, while people who are clean shaven, are often old enough that they don't need to look older ;)

Originally posted by leXX

I guess you'd have to ask the people who have seen a picture of me, but I've always looked a lot younger than I am. It was quite annoying actually during my teens, I was constantly asked for some ID to get into clubs and even to buy ciggies.

dont they call it a Fag, over there?:p

im 15 1/2, im average, semi-long hair, its natural Pitch Black, average weight...not fat but im not Skinny, ummmmm and well i wouldnt say im a goth but i dont talk much and act weird alot but people say i show alot of respect and.....well people sometimes think im younger then 15 but thats changed now for some reason i look alot like this guy but younger

(the guy to the right)

7535_008.jpg

I'm always thought of by people as a lot younger.

Believe me, there's nothing more embarrasing than being asked if you'd like an Etch-a-Sketch at a restaurant when you're 14 years old....x.x

I'll never forget that day.....about a year ago :D

All though HS I was told I looked older than I was... I'd been buying booze since I was 15 (legal age up here is 19, though) and didn't ONCE get carded.

Then I got out of cadets and started growing my hair out on a bet about two months before my 19th B-Day. Well, I didn't go to the liqour store until after my birthday, and for the first time in my life, on my birthday, got carded buying alcohol. I was insanely nervous, cause with my mop of hair, I don't look much like the military haired cadet in my 4 year old driver's licence picture, but she smiled and wished me a happy birthday. :D

And I've been carded every time since then that I've done anything requiring me to be of legal age. Well, not quite. I don't get carded at Dooly's (local pool hall chain), but that's cause I'm a member, and you have to be 19 to be a member.

And I didn't get carded at the liquor store the other day... It really screwed me up.

Apparently my hair's grown out to the point where I look older than I am again... And it's still got another 2 months. I have to go a year without cutting it, and I started at the end of May.

Archived