Home

what other....

Loki GM

*cough* supposed

I think he's trying to express his displeasure with your statement. ;)

I go to Section31.com. Or was it .net? As you can tell, it's been a while. ;) I go to the SitcomsOnline.com forum, too, because I know someone from school on there. ;)

Originally posted by Dath Maximus

i dont think LFJA was ever actually stormies, and now it has its own section here at LF

I know that LFJA was never stormies I remember when obi created it and you where the first non teacher there

what I was asking was is the forums still the one that stormie made but you just awnsered that so never mind

Originally posted by Quendi

I know that LFJA was never stormies I remember when obi created it and you where the first non teacher there

what I was asking was is the forums still the one that stormie made but you just awnsered that so never mind

ahhhh...i understand now,

and ironically, stormies place actually merged with padanime's place and now its echo base, which stormy isnt there anymore

Originally posted by Quendi

is the LFJA forum still stormies or did they get a new forum???

EEK!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't even jest about such a thing!

Now I have that out of my system, please don't call this place boring(and let us see it). It doesn't go well with the people who work here. (like me and Rhett)

Originally posted by obi-wan13

EEK!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't even jest about such a thing!

Now I have that out of my system, please don't call this place boring(and let us see it). It doesn't go well with the people who work here. (like me and Rhett)

well its not so much boring as much as its lost what it used to have

ive gone to about 4 forums, this was my first, but this is the best, i guess it is because i know the people here, not like the others, i dont know them, the only reason i stuck around here in the 1st place was because of star wars.........how can it get boring unless u have posted at every thread?

Archived