Home

Yeehaw.

ShockV1.89

Nice! I just upgraded to a 3D Blaster GeForce 4 Ti 4800, added 512 MB of ram and got 2 brand new 18 inch LCD Flatpanels.

Hotness! What brand of flat panels? I've considered getting one, but didnt want to risk so much cash on something I might not like. Maybe now that the prices are dropping....

I'm gonna put in a PNY GF4 TI4400 (left over from my old computer), but I'm considering grabbing that Sapphire Radeon 9700 Ultimate Edition (the one with the heatpipe and the giant heatsink), when I get the $350 to burn.

They are NEC Multisync 1850X, very good brand indeed. I've got them set up next to each other so I have an extended desktop. Actually, I had dual screens before but only one was flatpanel, it looks wicked now! Mr & Mrs Gates? I WISH!! ;)

I can't believe the huge difference the GeForce makes. I stuck in UT2003 and put everything on max detail, things appeared on maps that I never knew where there! The detail on the characters amazes me, even the guns have animations I never knew excisted. Man, I LOVE this graphics card!! :D

Archived