Home

Post rumors here

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

exact time???

i know i've done one to the other but never the exact time.

well, i know for a fact that when you sneeze, your heart stops for a split second. but something about releasing gas like when you fart or burp, some weird reaction happens then your hearts just stops completely.

something to that nautre. i'm not too sure about it though. some one explained it to me and it made sense. but i can't remember specifically what he told me.

I was really bored and watched some disney movies today and found some weird stuff.In Alladin(first movie) the part where Jasmine's tiger gets kinda mad at Alladin then Alladin says "good teenagers, take off your clothes."Probably it was originally "Good kitty off you go."And in the little mermaid, the part where Eric merries the fat octupus lady in that disguised form and when the priest talks the has a boner.In the Lion king, when Big Simba is on the cliff and then he like drops down, the dust forms the word sex. I also heard that if you eat pop rocks with water, your stomache would explode.

Originally posted by git_sum_stuka

I was really bored and watched some disney movies today and found some weird stuff.In Alladin(first movie) the part where Jasmine's tiger gets kinda mad at Alladin then Alladin says "good teenagers, take off your clothes."Probably it was originally "Good kitty off you go."And in the little mermaid, the part where Eric merries the fat octupus lady in that disguised form and when the priest talks the has a boner.In the Lion king, when Big Simba is on the cliff and then he like drops down, the dust forms the word sex. I also heard that if you eat pop rocks with water, your stomache would explode.

i saw a video in media class with all those videos in it, funny stuff that disney animators get bored and end up doing eh. in toy story, the part where woody and buzz are in the suitcase and the dog is attacking them, there is a walla behind them with pot leaves all over it.

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Now for my rumor. I think I saw -s/<itzo- and Aru-Wen making out in an ally last week! :eek::D

:eek: At least I didn't name names, Rhett.

Errr, I mean, that was Alec Baldwin and his 15 year old love slave - the one with the webbed feet.

Whoa! This conversation has gone long enough.

So stop this homo tendencies and get back to the thread.

I know somebody heard about this.

Well..in the Wizard of Oz, at the beginning of the "We're off to see the wizard" sequence, there is a disturbance in the trees off to the right. This was rumored to be one of the crew hanging himself.

Originally posted by git_sum_stuka

Somebody made a thread about subliminal messages and it has a video of that Disney stuff in it and all sorts of other weird/scary things. Does anybody have a link

:Edit:.http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88465&highlight=subliminal

Archived