Home

A man shot at my local video rental store!!

Phizzle

Video store shooting victim remains critical

Savannah Morning News

A man remained in critical condition Monday at Memorial Health University Medical Center after being shot over the weekend in a video store parking lot.

Carlin Zipperer, 38, of Savannah was shot in the chest about 6:30 p.m. Saturday outside Hollywood video store on Whitemarsh Island. He was wounded while meeting with a man he apparently knew, Chatham County police said.

Police still are investigating the circumstances leading up to the shooting in the Islands Town Plaza parking lot at 4765 East U.S. 80.

No arrests have been made.

Zipperer's girlfriend drove him to the video store and backed the vehicle into a parking space next to a sedan. Inside the sedan were three males, including the gunman. While the gunman and Zipperer met between vehicles, a single gunshot rang out. The gunman returned to the car and it left.

The gunman is described as a black male, medium build with short hair, wearing a light-colored T-shirt. He was armed with small chrome-colored handgun. The car in which he rode is described as a light-green, four-door sedan with a partial plate of "431".

And I was there the day after it happend without even knowing about it!!!

its no fun, i can tell you that.

i once went with 2friends to our local videostore. when we were plannin on leaving, two guys entered pointed a gun at my nose and told us to go ly on the ground and give our phone and wallet.

whoever thought they made could try to end it and be a hero are mistakenn. once you are eye in eye with a gun shaft you dont want to find out how a bullet feels, trust me.

yah thats real scary, glad you werent in there at the time

Also my friends next door neighbors house got broken, the husband left for work, and his 19 year old son was there the guys came in he crawled out the window and called the cops. Good things guns werent involved. In the paper it had a police officer standing in the exaxt same spot where we walked his dog 3 hours before the incodent. And guess what he was standing on a little treat from the dog:p

Originally posted by ShockV1.89

HA HA HA THAT WAS TEH FUNNY!!!!11

:disaprove

HAHA Shock you crack me up. Photonic man. None of that story was funny.

Good thing you didn't get hurt Phizzle.

I have story of my own. My mom and I were driving down our road. We had just turned off a light when a car ZOOMS (and I mean zooms, going like 70 on a 30 mph street) past us in the other lane (this is a one lane road each way) Luckly there were no cars coming the other way so noone got hurt. It scared the crap out of us though. We later found out that those guys had just robbed our bank!!! They were caught btw.

You know I don't care about the rules saying don't bash on people but I can't help it....I have to say that you people are pathetic...weaklings....I mean give me a ****ing break...a guy is shot obviously because he did somethin to the shooter since it said they were talking.....but no you people trip...omg so scary..run run hide!!!!.....****...pull your **** together.....

My post was not supposed to be funny...I'm glad they didn't catch him because by the sound of it it's none of the ****ing systems business...it was between those two guys no one else.....

And ****...such a fear to die you people have...you should not fear something that will happen to you one day no matter what you do...you should embrace death not fear it.....what would you like more die in peace or die scared?.......

And here, ladys and gentlemen, we have a classic example of a teenager who thinks he's learned everything there is to know about the world from the internet.

When you walk into reality, Photonic, I'll be waiting for you to give you a good ol' slap.

[edit: Oh, and I have to say... dont flame people here again... "I have to say that you people are pathetic...weaklings" Not cool.

I understand that you are a big tough man who doesnt care about the rules about bashing people. But the fact is, you will get banned from here if that behavior continues. (Not by me, being that I'm not a mod... but mods watch, even if they dont speak)

Like I said once I have been banned from every forum I have ever gone to...if it comes to that here so be it...

I don't know what you mean by learning everything about the world when I talk about no fear and it not being anyone else's business if someone gets capped off because of mistakes they made...

I do understand one thing though...there is right and wrong and there is human established right and wrong....and the human one can kiss my motha ****ing ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :firemad:

You know what guys? He's RIGHT!! People should be able to kill each other if anything bad happens. I mean, if you call me stupid, i think i have the right to shoot you dead. The world would certainly be a better place if that kind of stuff were more common. [/stinging sarcasm]

And as to how I would personally rather die....of old age, at home, asleep in my bed....Not out on the street, shot by some idiot who had a problem with me and decided it was easier to just kill me as opposed to either dealing with it or talking about it.

two guys entered pointed a gun at my nose and told us to go ly on the ground and give our phone and wallet.

It's a good thing i wasn't in your shoes.....I dont have a phone...;)

But seriously, all those stories are messed up..i mean, seriously, people really are messed up......:(

Originally posted by RoguePhotonic

That's not the point I was making..that you should be able to just go around shooting people but when two people have a problem with each other...you should be able to shoot it out...

Well I have a problem with you because of your offensive language....does that mean we can shoot it out? Or I can just pull a gun on you and shoot you in a parking lot and drive away? If so, then that's messed up. And if that's not okay, then where do you draw the line? How do you define what is okay to kill people for and what isn't? Hmmmm?

That's not good :( Good thing you weren't there when it happened.

I've had someone shot and killed about a block away from my house (the guy shot someone in a pickup through the back of the head while they were both driving). Apparantly they had an arguement before hand...

Also -- I live waaay out in the boon docks -- had an armed robber who escaped from jail hide out in my general vicinity. It's kind of creepy living out in the middle of no where and knowing that an armed robber might be wandering around the area... Police where also there speaking over a (what are those things called? can't think at this time of the night/morning) "horn", saying that the criminal was surounded, and should come out peacefully, ect.

It turned out he hid out in a nieghborhood much farther away, and surrendered on his own...

That's my story...

So Rogue.... you called me (and others hear) weak and pathetic. You've insulted me. Suppose I buy a ticket out to Bakersfield, sneak up to your house, break in, and put a gun to your head.

Will you still be saying "Yeah, people should be able to shoot it out!"

If you are... well, then I'd probably pull the trigger, just to spare the rest of the world...

My point is, it's real easy to say things like that when you're not in the situation. But suppose you're the one who witnesses a robbery or a murder, or someone pulls a gun on you on a city street? You're not going to like it. And if he shoots you, but you survive, you bet your ass you're gonna want "the system" (lol) to get involved, as they'll find the guy a hell of a lot better than you ever would..

Whatever, you're just trying to get attention, and I've catered to it... *leaves thread*

Please ppl, just ignore RoguePhotonic, he's just trolling.

I've been held at gun point twice when I worked in a bank. It's not a nice experience and I certainly wouldn't like to go through it again. Your life doesn't flash before you or anything but time slows down and 1 minute feels like 1 hour. Thankfully he was caught but the branch I worked in merged with another branch and closed down because of the continual robberies.

Now RoguePhotonic - Any more swearing from you and you WILL be banned. This is your first and last warning. Check your PM's.

Originally posted by RoguePhotonic

And ****...such a fear to die you people have...you should not fear something that will happen to you one day no matter what you do...you should embrace death not fear it.....what would you like more die in peace or die scared?.......

OMFG u r so 3DGY!!!

Archived