Home

You've GOT to be kidding...

Eldritch

I'm 18 with no job lol....I don't really have the means to move and like I have said before I would need to research other places before I decide that's where I would like to live....

And you know what anyway...**** that....gonna take control of land issue laws and ways of doing stuff and say oh don't like it leave this land?...**** off people....man does not own land....

Originally posted by RoguePhotonic

I'm 18 with no job lol....I don't really have the means to move and like I have said before I would need to research other places before I decide that's where I would like to live....

And you know what anyway...**** that....gonna take control of land issue laws and ways of doing stuff and say oh don't like it leave this land?...**** off people....man does not own land....

lol once im old enough and have enough money im gonna move to Japan ^_^

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

Ah, but man does run it. You live under their laws and jurisdiction. If you don't like them, I'm sorry.

And please refrain from swearing to much.

:rolleyes: Yep if you don't like them you arm yourself to the teeth and fight them...to bad you will be remembered as some crazed mad man who shot at the cops instead of someone who fought for personal freedom....but that's the idea...a free mind is a threat to the program...guess that's just how it goes.:(

And are you ****ing kidding me?...don't swear so much?...I talk how a I talk...deal.....and there is an editing system....**** if I am gonna edit myself....I don't believe in editing anything....

You're messing with me, I mean seriously, you gotta be messing with me. I mean, I'm starting to get sick of all the French related subjects around here, er, well, all over the place...in North America, yeah, that works.

Freedom fries, freedom toast. Stupid, because the French oppose war? Man, I'd rant but it'd be pointless since it'd be 90% censored. :D

Originally posted by Pedantic

Eh, it's just sending a message to the damn French to stop being so immature and get with the program. :):D

Tell me about it, $650 million was spent to promote biligualism here. Excuse me, not here, but "here" in one frickin city. :mad:

EDIT: I contradicted myself somewhere in there didn't I?

But potatoe wedges are something else lol...

hearing the name freedom fries makes me sick...:barf:

freedom this, freedom that, it's all a ****ing joke....**** YOU america!!!!

I live in the US. I agree. I notice America isnt as free as they say it is....:(

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

lol

I think it's pretty funny. No need to get all stressed over what people call fries, Aru. :D

I don't care that they're changing the name of the fries. I think it's immature (if you can even say that about a country) to be removing 'French' from the name simply because they don't want to rush into a war.

I saw this today on the news and sat down and had a long laugh.

And then forgot about it. If they are honestly going to do that, the more power to them.

(if you ask me, they look like idiots tee-hee-hee)

:D

Originally posted by Aru-Wen

I don't care that they're changing the name of the fries. I think it's immature (if you can even say that about a country) to be removing 'French' from the name simply because they don't want to rush into a war.

They're the ones being immature. They keep pushing for more time for the inspectors when the inspectors have already found noncompliance in Iraq. They repeatedly ignore the facts, which state that Iraq possesses weapons of mass destruction and must be disarmed. They're simply dragging their feet for no good reason, increasingly causing the United Nations to lost credibility. The United States should not let some pompous country such as France (who longer deserves a permanent seat on the Security Council) deter them from removing a despot with his itchy finger on the trigger of an unprecedented number of weapons of mass destruction. :)

**** YOU america!!!!

...says the guy who lives in it and takes advantage of all it has to offer... :rolleyes: *post reported*

This is nothing new. They did it back in WWI with an anti-German sentiment. Saurkraut was changed to "liberty salad" and other stupid things like that. It's a spur of the moment thing, and symbolic at best. It'll pass.

It's not like anyone takes it seriously. Besides, it's not like a law was passed requiring french fries to be called freedom fries or something. It's just a few silly congressmen destroying their next election.

Originally posted by Pedantic

They're the ones being immature. They keep pushing for more time for the inspectors when the inspectors have already found noncompliance in Iraq. They repeatedly ignore the facts, which state that Iraq possesses weapons of mass destruction and must be disarmed. They're simply dragging their feet for no good reason, increasingly causing the United Nations to lost credibility. The United States should not let some pompous country such as France (who longer deserves a permanent seat on the Security Council) deter them from removing a despot with his itchy finger on the trigger of an unprecedented number of weapons of mass destruction. :)

The United Nations has been devoid of credibility and power for some time - long before France dragged their feet in this situation. If the US is doing the right thing, the UN will side with them. That's why there is a UN - to help deter nations from taking matters into their own hands.

Archived