Home

Looking for a serious clan.

raveremils

Hi. I'm a pretty skilled player (I was a Jedi Master in GOTF when they were active) from Sweden, and I'm looking for a JKII clan to join. I like the system with ranks and awards and stuff, but that's not a must. I am a light side player, so a Jedi or mixed clan would fit me well. I would preffer if you had a website I could take a look at. It would be nice if the clan is pretty active and have like one or two training sessions per week. Maybe more. It would be nice if the clan is based in europe (I won't be able to play at 3 am :D )

I hope to hear from you, until then.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only clan I really know of in Sweeden is Clan Olympus located in this thread: Link . They are non force based though so I don't know what to tell you. Good luck with your search.

If you want an RP clan The Knights of Alderaan are a good clan. As far as I know they hold their sessions at 9 which would be about 6 or so your time. Still early but I know they have members from all over the world so they try to get an okay time for everyone. They are saber light side only too so it is something to look into.

BigTeddyPaul

• 2 months later...

Try E.C.H.O (Evil Clan Hunters Orginization) we are an anti-clan. (never heard of that have you?) Anyway, we are looking for skilled leaders. Think of it, you could be in our ruling class with just a little effort. Appealing isn't it? Of course, we don't have a normal honor code, but we won't discuss that right now. Give me a buzz, koocoo88@yahoo.com

Well merlin, that is a good question. We are an orginization. (I know, sad excuse ) No, the real reason we don't consider ourselves a clan is because of our ideals. Our whole point is the disbandment of clans. We battle clans, if we win we ask for their complete disbandment. Of course they never do. And even if they do, they just go and find another clan. So our goals are generally impossible. It's fun anyway.;)

|GlobensGeng| - A very active and good clan from sweden! Join it!

We are: 4 members in sweden, 2 in norway, 1 in Israel and 1 in the netherlands.

I know we are not very many members, but if you join, we will be 1 more!

If you don't believe in me, visit our homepage

Well merlin, we have a loophole. Since we claim that we don't use clan conduct we wouldn't have to disband. But we have decided that any if a clan were to beat us then we would leave it alone forever. (Unless it wanted to challenge us) We would publicly acknowledge our defeat. Good thing is, we haven't been beaten yet! ;)

Heh, I would actually like to see that kind of battle. If E.C.H.O is as good as I've heard, I might challenge all of them against myself and/or anyone else willing to take up such a challenge.

And, from what I've heard from Paul, I hear Crimson Legion is just as tough. Sometime I would actually like to see for myself if this is true or not in a friendly Inter-Clan Dueling Tournament.

Originally posted by topshot

Ok, I've got a twenty ounce bottle of Coke, no date tonight, and my 6 track customized cd. In other words: Let's rock! You, me, and those E.C.H.O guys! It'll be one heck of a time! :cool:

If you guys need any help, I can. :)

If you do, what time are you gonna play, and what server? :)

We usually don't accept open challenges, but I think I could arrange something. Just tell me when you guys are open and I'll set something up.

Merlin, if they won't play by their own rules then they can't expect us to play by theirs. The thing is, we will be basicy disbanded to the clan that beats us, we will never bother us again.

Archived