Home

Elizabeth Smart FOUND!!!

TheHobGoblin

Elizabeth Smart has been found. She was with a bum by the name Immanuel who always hold a bible with him. Cops pulled him over for speeding and found Elizabeth in the passenger side. She has been returned unharmed. I'm surprised she was still alive! 9 months away, I had forgotten her. I'm wondering if anyonne else heard about this.:eek: :eek:

ahh yes, i just found out about an hour ago.... i left, then when i got back online, my homepage has some news stories on it, and here name was there, they said there was an unidentified women in the car also, wonder who that was.......wow, everyone thought she was dead..... and she was wearing a wig too, i gues to make her look different

Yes its only been all over the news so I don't think anyone would have heard of it. ;)

Yes it is a miracle that she is still alive and well. Although it does make one suspicious of why she didnt try to do ANYTHING for help when she was only 15 miles away from where she lived when she was found...

Wow, I saw this and it scared me out of my mind.

It's wonderful she's still alive, but she may have some serious medical problems (mental). Remember, she didn't try to get away from these weirdos...

:eek:

Originally posted by Lunatic Jedi

Its good that finally one of these kidnapped children has been found alive for a change. I was almost sure she was dead!

I was beginning to think you were the one behind all this... Afterall you have a plan to conquer the world that you wont reveal. why wouldnt you take liz as your first victim?!

I am very paranoid of you...:D

Originally posted by SE_Vader_536

I was beginning to think you were the one behind all this... Afterall you have a plan to conquer the world that you wont reveal. why wouldnt you take liz as your first victim?!

I am very paranoid of you...:D

Gah! I mean... what are you talking about? I'd never do that! YOU CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING! :eek:

Gah! I mean... what are you talking about? I'd never do that! YOU CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING! :eek:

ha! that's what you want us to think! you probably knew that the police would pull over the car so u used you payed your henchman to take the blame! You evil person!:mad:

Oh... you think you're so smart, don't you?! Well how about now?!

*Pulls a laser gun and shoots Vader to death*

NOW WHO'S THE SMART ONE?! HA HA HA HA! I AM UNSTOPPABLE!!!

GAH HA HA HA!!!! BOW BEFORE ME MORTALS!!!!

*Passes out*

Actually i do...

Oh and by the way next time you wanna shoot me try poiting the gun at me not yourself...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by C'jais

"This is the swamp - Your daily source for American news. Good day."

;)

LOL

C'Jais the guy who never made it into Political Debate class, has been stranded at the Swamp as a lively news anchor for the Daily Swamp.

Sounds good we should have a daily swamp what do ya think. We can hire people to find top stories, and give them points for a weekly or monthly wage. Im makin a thread:D

Archived