Home

Bush...... My President

TheHobGoblin

Originally posted by ckcsaber

They are jealous. Our country is better off than theirs, plain and simple. And if they think Americans as a whole are dumb, they are in for a suprise!

That is not true, I don't know why some of you Americans think you are special for living in America, I could go move over there if I wanted, and I wouldnt like I can flame any person here.

By the way, I said some, that means not all of you.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grrrrrrrr

George bush is at best the most un-elected president this nation has ever had. At worst he is an illegal president handed the most powerful position ever held by a single human being by appointed officals. The truth is likely somewhere in between.

I do no not support bush, he makes me ashamed to be a U.S. citizen. He does not represent U.S. citizens, he represents the rich and powerful buisnesses that he is part of.

I could go on & on about how his low brow, provencial, black & white "yer with us or against us!" attititude is demeaning to the office he holds but i won't here 2day.

It never ceases to amaze me how armchair warriors like him (he never servered in the military) are ready to send us to fight for their personal interest. It is in the interest of weapons manufactures & oil companies that we are going to Iraq.

If you think it has anything to do with WMD you really are misinformed. Back before the Gulf war, Bush Sr. said Iraq was the 4th most powerful military in the world, and we smacked them down without even trying. They have yet to get back on their feet. Iraq has never been a threat to the United States. Its's a pathetic joke to pretend they are.

LUC SOLAR, please let me apologize for the insults some of my fellow U.S. citizens have hurled your way. Trust me, their are tons of us who know the countless contributions France has given the human race, and glad they are resisting bushes tyranny.

OK, just getting warmed up. But i have a busy day so I will let some REAL Presidents tell you like it is.

Washington, Jefferson, Madison & Monroe are rolling in their graves.

QUOTES FROM REAL PRESIDENTS

The essence of Government is power; and power, lodged as it must be in human hands, will ever be liable to abuse.

James Madison

The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home.

James Madison

The truth is that all men having power ought to be mistrusted.

James Madison

Preparation for war is a constant stimulus to suspicion and ill will.

James Monroe

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to = remain silent.

Thomas Jefferson

War is an instrument entirely inefficient toward redressing wrong; and multiplies, instead of indemnifying losses.

Thomas Jefferson

Jeez, I don't want this to turn into a flame war, so i'll just say this.

I love America, and all of you badmouthing it are just looking at if from the outside.

I live in Florida dude, last time i checked that was part of the U.S.

and I do not consider anything i said as a flame, but instead a heat shield against unfair U.S. bullies.

Originally posted by Father Torque

You have to realize that He has to think not only about America but the whole world.

He doesn't give a damn about the rest of the world, just listen to his speeches.

What do people mean when they say "There is no evidence on any weapons in Iraq. 17 empty nuclear warheads found.

Riiiight...hasn't been found any nuclear warheads in Iraq as far as I or anyone except you can recall. If you rather belive your silly little president than the weapon inspectors who says themselves that they haven't found any WoMDs in Iraq, then that's your problem.

. Look at you guys you sit at your computer all day at a forum which will never have you succed to anything. You have no responsiblity. He has to handle Millions of people.

1. I do have some responsiblity.

2. Who cares if he has to handle millions of people as long as he stinks at it?

Do you think he wants war. NO of course not,

:rofl: He has been pushing for war all the time, and shows himself as not the slightest interested in peace.

but its the only way out of this terrorism mess

Terrorists cannot be fought with bombs, bombs will only make them more angry and more people.

Ahhhhhhhh he hates america.

A lot of people does, because of people like Bush.

But when ya think about it, how did we become a nation. Britan didnt just say ok sure that cool. There was WAR.

And does that make you braver than the 150+ other countries that had to fight to be a nation? And you would've been slaughtered without the French at your side anyway.

You have to go through pain sometimes to get what you want.

But a war with Iraq will only cause more pain, I am suprised how few have managed to see this.

Also would you rather have the USA die and have your 2 friends live or have America 600+ million people live and have 2 friends risk there lives

Right now Saddam is not a direct threat against US. He's not dumb enough to attack you. You are assuming too much and you're defidently overestimating Saddam.

or have America 600+ million people live

Slept through the geography classes, di yeh? There are only about 280 million people in US. I'm suprised you didn't know that...well, not that suprised.

He is an impecable president and i dont think ANYONE can give me an INTELEGENT reason on why he is a bad president.

Perhaps because you won't listen to them. I can give you some:

-He uses bribes and threats to get votes in the security council

-He still belives in good and evil

-He threathens France and UN for not agreeing with him 100%

-He doesn't like gun control, even though the lack of it is killing over 11,000 people each year.

-He belives Americans are more worth than other people.

-Saddam offers to debate with him, but Bush refuses. There you see how "brave" your president is.

-Bush also doesn't bother to try debating with France.

-He says "Iraq has WoMDs" even though there is no proof they have.

-"War on terrorism"

Now I've given you lots of reasons on why he's a bad president, so perhaps you might give me a few on why he is a good president...if you can, that is.

And also if youre so intelegent and old and mature why cant you face up to the fact that just because your friends are on the frontline and were sending them to Iraq to save a WHOLE other people are BAD.

You are truly overestimating Saddam.

If i had a dear friend on the frontline i would be supporting him, not moaning about YOU. Thats all it is its about YOU and YOUR fellings noby elses. People like you make me disgusted.

Do you care anything about other countries than your own? I just don't get why we would have to go to war now anyway, I mean, Saddam is disarming after all, isn't he? It can take some months to disarm him fully, but that's worth it.

Why dont you get off you're but enroll and save a country. Your friends and others have a better chance of dying if we go to war. If no war. Sadam will nuke us all kill 6 billion people and the earth will be no more. Are you willing to distor gods great creation for your benefit i hope not. Also im underaged, but i sure as hell would support my country in these horrible times. I would rather die than see 6 billion people die.

If I were you, I'd put more attention to this conflict, it does not seem you know very much about it. Saddam does not have nukes, and even if he had, he wouldn't be dumb enough to use them, unless you make him do it, wich you can simply do by going to war with him. You seem to think Saddam is going to be the end of the world if we don't stop him, and that's, soory to say it, BS.

i'll bet the public doesn't know 1/100th of the stuff that G.W. knows about the situation in Iraq,

But if so, why doesn't he tell about this to UN? To the security council? To the weapon inspectors?

And i'll tell you mr ep2 anakin, NONE OF US WANT WAR. BUSH doesn't want war. But it's GOING TO HAPPEN.

Bush is one of the few who actually wants war. He says he doesn't, and that's probably why you belive him. But I beg you not to look at his words, but to look at his actions. He didn't like weapon inspectors in the first place, and has alway been obsessed with telling everyone how evil Saddam is and that the only way to disarm him is through war.

Exactly, ET. Those men and women joined the military for a reason. They volunteered to defend my country. They weren't pulled form there homes at gunpoint and shipped over there.

What has this to do with defending your country? If you didn't know it, they are going to attack, not defend.

You're talking as if anybody who supports the war is either immature or hasn't stopped to think this out. Which is, ironically, not well thought out. I'm sure there are people like that but many of us are not that way.

There are dumb people at both sides.

And I don't care if you have very strong opinions about these matters. Many of us do but we don't get immature about it. You will respect your fellow members of this forum or your opinion is not going to be heard here at all.

I do notice that you haven't commented the imatureness or certain other posts, wich suspiciously are supporting Bush...though Anakin's post was slightly immature too.

They are jealous. Our country is better off than theirs, plain and simple.

Ok....:rolleyes:

I love America, and all of you badmouthing it are just looking at if from the outside.

But what you fail to realise is that we're not badmouthing the country, but the goverment. And don't say that's the same thing, because it isn't, far from it.

America home of the BRAVE

:lol: Funny. Not saying more than that.

I'm a Canadian Army Reservist. My unit was activated and put on alert, meaning my ass will most likely be on the line when we go in. I don't have a death wish, but I support this war with every bone in my body. Saddam needs gone. His party needs gone. I don't care if he does disarm... The bastard kills more civillians in a day than we ever would if we invaded.

Iraq needs a new government, and no amount of destroyed weapons will change that, and I'm proud as hell to be a part of making Iraq a better place to live.

Originally posted by Nitro

I'm a Canadian Army Reservist. My unit was activated and put on alert, meaning my ass will most likely be on the line when we go in. I don't have a death wish, but I support this war with every bone in my body. Saddam needs gone. His party needs gone. I don't care if he does disarm... The bastard kills more civillians in a day than we ever would if we invaded.

Iraq needs a new government, and no amount of destroyed weapons will change that, and I'm proud as hell to be a part of making Iraq a better place to live.

holy crap:eek: , a Canadian that supports a war with Iraq :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: . now I really have seen everything:D.

i dont support any of this, because firsy of all my grand parents live in syria which is right beside iraq and second because George Bush has a stuped idea in his head that America owns the whole world, if you've ever seen the music video in a world called catastrophe then thats excactly what i feel, if you support him today for oil! tomorrow he'll be after china for........sushi!?!

Jeez, I don't want this to turn into a flame war, so i'll just say this.

im an american citizen and i dislike america just as much as the others so.... BLEAH! and that image that groovy showed isnt a fake it was in the newspapers a few weeks ago here in my city(i guess they didnt notice) i dislike all of bush's plans, hes screwing up the economy by doing his shuffling of money and his foreign policy is CRAP.

all this war crap is sounding alot like that movie called ''Hot Shots 2'' lol, still im not supportinganyone here because ill ask this ''Douse anybody want World War III to happen?'' and if america douse attack iraq who knows they might attack america back too

Originally posted by greedo626

first of all, I support my country and its government. I have no special affection for Bush but he is my president. and while I may disagree with some of the things he did/is doing/will do, I still support him more than I don't.

secondly:

I wish people would stop showing this picture and saying "there, you see? Bush is a idiot and he doesn't know the difference between having the lense caps on or off." well I've got news for you, Bush has x-ray vision. and he used that vision to look into Saddam's soul. and Saddam's soul is... evil:devscare:

seriously though, he put the binoculars up to his eye's, realized the lense caps were on, and took them off. someone just snapped a photo just as they got to his eyes.

Riiiiiiiiiight, and I surpose he's going to use his spider senses to win one for the good old red white and blue.....

I never said he was an idiot, but he is wreckless. A loose cannon if you will, and his blatent disregaurd for countries who oppose his plans for war, cannot and simply will not be ignored.

About the pic....hey they picked apart Bill Clinton's life with an electron microscope, wether it was a mistake or not, all is fair in love and war. When your president, you are in the lime light, candidates know this when they run for office. But I am not as concerned about the pic, as I am about his cowboy attitude towards the middle east.

America plans to take Iraq out completly. They will not leave Iraq behind with any form of retaliation.

And judging how my country has acted in the past, we will probably also leave them with no leadership, government or supplies of any kind. We will just go in with guns a blazin' bomb the bejeezus out of them and let them pic through the cinders and put their own lifes back together in the name of freedom. The civillians in Iraq will suffer as well......

war....

*shakes head and walks away*

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

And judging how my country has acted in the past, we will probably also leave them with no leadership, government or supplies of any kind. We will just go in with guns a blazin' bomb the bejeezus out of them and let them pic through the cinders and put their own lifes back together in the name of freedom. The civillians in Iraq will suffer as well......

The UN is trying to figure that part out, but the US is just disarming

They are jealous. Our country is better off than theirs, plain and simple. And if they think Americans as a whole are dumb, they are in for a suprise!

LMAO:eek: you think America is a rich country? i dont have any problem with Americans but i do with the american system... and as for Bush: the apple dosent fall far from the tree, his father made the people of Iraq rebel againts Saddam, he promised to back them up, but what did he do? he bailed on them and Saddam Hussein slaugthered them for betraying him, Bush is in my opinion not fit as a preisedent at all... i agree with that Saddam needs to be stopped but launching a war is not the awnser, WAR IS NEVER THE AWNSER.... many innocent civilience will die, i am proud of Germany and France and other countrys that says no to help Bush out in the war, my own country (Denmark) supports Bush in the war

I've read some posts in here that I didn't really care for, but let me say this as a general statement:

America is a world power, like it or not. We have been for over 100 years.

America sure has had somethings in it's past, put we are not the only ones. Want to critisize someone's past? Go to Britain, they are full of it. (past events, that is)

I myself, choose not to look at the past to critisize, but instead to learn from.

Now, I love being in America, because here, I have many opporotunities (sp?) to do things that in other countries I could not. Go read a Bible over in some middle-eastern country. Read it in public. I dare you.

If you want to say something bad about AMERICA, then you are dead wrong. Saying something about the government is different. Don't bash the country, or else you are just bashing the people that live in it.

There, I feel better now. :)

Originally posted by obi-wan13

I've read some posts in here that I didn't really care for, but let me say this as a general statement:

America sure has had somethings in it's past, put we are not the only ones. Want to critisize someone's past? Go to Britain, they are full of it. (past events, that is)

I myself, choose not to look at the past to critisize, but instead to learn from.

Now, I love being in America, because here, I have many opporotunities (sp?) to do things that in other countries I could not. Go read a Bible over in some middle-eastern country. Read it in public. I dare you.

If you want to say something bad about AMERICA, then you are dead wrong. Saying something about the government is different. Don't bash the country, or else you are just bashing the people that live in it.

:clap2:

Bravo. I feel the same way Obi

Originally posted by obi-wan13

ARRGGHHH! this is anoying i REALY dont hope this the typical americans opinion.... is it?

Originally posted by {BK}SupremePain

ARRGGHHH! this is anoying i REALY dont hope this the typical americans opinion.... is it?

How in the wide world of sports is that annoying?

Ok, I'm going to bash everyone that lives in your country.

I hope you idiots go and have fun doing idiotic things. I hope you idiots jump off of a cliff and die.

THAT is annoying, and THAT is like stuff I have read, and I was directing my message to people who were bashing America as a whole.

Tell me how my message was annoying.

Archived