Home

Do you think they will Port "Star Wars Bounty Hunter" to the PC ?

Cosmos Jack

I was just wondering I'm not real sure how popular the game is. I was looking forward to it for a long time and than learned it wasn't on the PC :mad: I have played it on the PS2 and its not that bad of a game. I would rather it be on PC lol:D

Anyway Jedi Knight 2 was ported to the consoles and Halo is being done for the PC.

So would anyone like to see it on PC :confused:

Well, It would be cool to see it for the PC. I dont have any reason to buy it, since I have it for the GameCube :D! I'm almost through the game, and it has been an amazing game so far.

It has one bad habbit, and that is to go too oldschool nintendo from time to time...:(!

If you dont know what I'm talking about then try the game, and you'll see after 3 levels! Every third level has a boss :(! It really makes the game a little bad, but the good graphics and storyline compensates that :D!

-Clemme

Just about every aspect of the game is good. The graphics are sooo sweet :D!

The moves you do in the game, are the moves Jango do (o_0), except that you cant take off using the Jet Pack and using the flamethrower at the same time, *sniff*, because thats one of my fav. moves he can do...:D! The fact that you can hunt for up to 15 secondary bounties in every level is really good, and makes the game even more playable. I mean, you wont even know how good the game is, until you try it...!

-Clemme

They should've eased up on the boss's abit.

Especially on the vehical based ones. I thought the one in the asteroid prison hanger was a bit of a drag.

Personally I'd like to see JK2 ported to PS2 [since I already have bounty hunter on PS2 and my PC can't play JO]

i would definatly buy it for pc...... if my pc could handle it, when i get some money im planning to upgrade some anyways... but that would be cool, to play bounty hunter online!!!!! i saw the game in Nintendo Power! it looks awesome, the graphics are amazing......i would definatly get that game!!!!:D :D and hey u never know, its only been out for about 3-4 months right? JKII was out from this time last year right, and it just got out for gamecube and xbox, so lets wait a few more months.......i also want the clonewars game, that looks cool too, but i heard it was to short, only 13 levels i think.

my star wars games, or the ones that i think are good:

Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast

Star Wars Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight

Star Wars Rogue Sqaudren

Star Wars X-Wing Alliance

SNES Return of the Jedi

Star Wars Force Commander

Star Wars Racer

thats most of the games ive played or have for star wars, other games ive played like in walmart i didnt have a good chance to really get to know the game and how it works.

Originally posted by nova_wolf

I was thinking about getting it if I get an X-Box, but not really sure...

In Swampies I trust - lets hear a sales pitch. Why should I get it - whats hot about it....

First of all, Bounty Hunter isn't coming to the XBOX, or it isn't named as a release yet.. Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter is the "bounty hunter" game that every one seems to be mistaking for SW: Bounty Hunter. So far it's stuck on the lower power consoles

As for the "sucky" SW games, that is only between the release of Jedi Knight, and Jedi Knight 2 that most of the games sucked. Most of the Episode 1 tie ins dead set were lame. The X-Wing and TIE Fighter series of games were some of the best, but with the current trend that LucasArts had followed of doing games that blend in with the new movies, we won't see an older one like that until 2005...

Looks like they are back to form with SW: Knights of the Old Republic, and SW: Galaxies. KotOR is one game I would say to get an XBOX for. Made by Bioware, who did Neverwinter Nights, looks the business, and all previews have said it is on the money. As for Galaxies, it seems to be a SW Geeks dream, to play as a character of your choice in a SW universe. Only the current LOTR movie trilogy seems to be taking SW off everyone's attention.

Archived