Home

WIP: Eeth Koth

PerfectJamie

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jamie, glad to see you again here on the lucasforums, long time no see dude. Well, it's a good star indeed.

My two cents:

- The two big horn on the front, I think they could be widest on the base, and I think they are a little wrong oriented.

- The nose is too wide right now, though.

- For the references pics, you can always try to find some pics of the actor that play Eeth Koth on the movies.

well, that's all for now, hope to see the body soon. Good luck, buddy!

EDIT: found the name of the guy: Hassani Shapi

OMG! :eek:

i can't wait to see Eeth Koth..

man I hope everything comes out ok :D

Take your time in makin this model... time and practice makes perfect..

keep up with the good work!

just to let u know... the top two horns are supposed to look more curved smoother....

:)

I might be able to help with some reference shots. If you want more pictures of the figure, I can take some and scan them. ;)

If I get a collection of ref shots together, I'll give you a link to the directory.

Anyway, good work on the head so far. It's good to see some of the 'minor' (not human :p) models are being done. :)

Cheers, PerfectJamie, you've made my day :cheers:

Ah yes, finally :), this is great news for me, I've been waiting for this for some time now, and I am absolutely willing to gather as many pictures of Eeth as I can, what's really great about this model is that the horn pattern is quite similar to my RP character's except for the direction of the big horns as you can see in my avatar, anyways I only have one crit at this early stage, the bigger horns on the side need to be curved more, they're crooked and bent looking right now I can see the face needs quite a bit of work so I'll wait until some more work is done there before I comment at that point, I'll be following this model's progress very closely and will give out as much constructive criticism as I can. Nice job so far, things can only get better from here on :)

I thought i sed this earlier, but obviously i didnt. i was gonna say tht eeth koth has a kind of crouching tiger thing goin on, if u no wot i mean. the front of the head is completely bald, and tht the hair starts in the middle of the head goin backwards.

Well good job so far PerfectJamie....

I think that the forehead should have one more horn in the middle... im just comparing this to the picture and the model picture... it looks like the model picture has four horns....but there is supposed to be five. :D

its looking realy good now! I am almost finished! can someone skin him for me? cause the skin i am using now is just a picture from the movie. Khier Serakk if you want to I can send you the uvmaps of my model once he is finished so that you can make your rp character skin :)

Whoa... that was quick, are you going to add robes and a hood for the full Jedi experience? No Jedi would be complete with out them heh ;), and actually I wouldn't do the actual skinning but I know of a couple of people who could help me out with that.

Archived