Home

WIP: Eeth Koth

PerfectJamie

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, it's good to see that you're doing the different hooded and robed versions, heh I think there was a little misunderstanding among some people, including myself. So anyways, would you have some screenshots of the head that we could ogle? :p

okay consider this positive criticism...

the head would over weigh his body making him all arse up... but his arms are so long he would catch himself before falling....

he doesnt really look good in a dress... and your jedi robes lack the smoothness of toonces.... dont take this offensively... i couldnt do half as good...

are you gunna keep working? cause you should take time... no point rushin!

Looks good...

but i think the robes should be different colors.. like um.. brown and light brown.. like I have seen in numerous pictures... (no offense) just giving you my opinion... and the head looks sorta big and roundish too me.. heck what do i know?

yea... i think you need to be patient and spend more time on body shape..

Keep up with the good work!

I Shall wait patiently for his day to come..

:koon:

*gasps* That's horrid!

It doesn't look like you went and studied how to properly do humanoid anatomy after several people suggested it to you in your last WIP (the now defunct Obi-Wan). It certainly shows here. Look at your own arms. Are they that long? Is your body? Are your feet shaped like that? Come on man, a little more effort is required.

Sorry to be blunt and sound so harsh, but many people are "beating around the bush" here and your model will never improve. The potential is there, but a MAJOR overhaul of the body and head is wholeheartedly suggested.

Originally posted by PerfectJamie

well the length of his hands are set to the length of the arms on the skeleton so I dont think that needs any improvement.

Even so, no sleeve in the world is that smooth or straight. They look more like casts or something than sleeves.

Take a look at a jedi sleeve and model that, rather than just making a straight sleeve.

Archived