Home

WIP: Eeth Koth

PerfectJamie

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by PerfectJamie

thx, I will fix all thoughse stuff you mentioned, but next time when you give me suggestions can you write it in English :p. I made him colourful for skinning purposes later :)

What did you mean by write in English? :eyeraise:

It looks better, although the chin area still needs to be a bit smaller, it looks like he's got a fat lower face :p, compare the screenshot with your avatar, and you'll see

Originally posted by CyBerNetiX

What did you mean by write in English? :eyeraise:

I think he was referring to Crowy, I was having a little trouble understanding him, too, a little spell check never hurt anyone :p

Quit putting colors on the body, man. It only throws people off. Wait until you've got a decent skin. Also, take that image off his face... it's hard to see what you're doing wrong (or right) with the polys if we can't see the details.

That's also the biggest neck I've ever seen. It's wider than his face - look at the picture in your avatar... is his neck that thick?

The robes need more detail as well. No one's clothes are that pressed, even when they've come right from the dry cleaners with lots of starch.

To be honest, it looks more like a 2-D drawing then a 3-D model. Add some details. Look at models that others have done with robes (Saesee Tinn by Psykosith is a good example). And fix the feet, too - it looked like they got crushed by something.

Originally posted by Eldritch

Quit putting colors on the body, man. It only throws people off. Wait until you've got a decent skin. Also, take that image off his face... it's hard to see what you're doing wrong (or right) with the polys if we can't see the details.

That's also the biggest neck I've ever seen. It's wider than his face - look at the picture in your avatar... is his neck that thick?

The robes need more detail as well. No one's clothes are that pressed, even when they've come right from the dry cleaners with lots of starch.

To be honest, it looks more like a 2-D drawing then a 3-D model. Add some details. Look at models that others have done with robes (Saesee Tinn by Psykosith is a good example). And fix the feet, too - it looked like they got crushed by something.

Yea.. Do what he said and then well look at it some more to see what needs to be fixed before you finally finish the model. Are there any new updates? if so can we see what it looks like?

it looks better, but you should make the dress 4 pices (right front, left front, right rear, left rear) at least so that the robe appears to move more, and to prevent clipping. OBSERVE THE TOONCES MODELS TO SEE WHAT I MEAN!!!!! Also, the dress itself needs to rounded off more, it's a little too 'square' around the ankles.

the cheeks need to go in a bit.... give the hair more tihckness otherwise it will look like a mullet, your sleeves are cut straight... like that _ put em like \ but on alot less that 45 degrees... the sleeves on the forearm need to go in a bit and out a bit at the biceps hes still got too much of a dress on... on nearly all pics ive seen he wears pants and a long sash

but it looks much better without the colours on ima go have a looksee at ep2 see what other ideas i can give

but i forgot to say compered to the original... looking much better!!! much much much better

i jsut watched a few scenes for aotc couldnt find any decent shots of him

(im glad to have had my 100th post to be about htis model)

Jamie if you change the colors of the robe and do some more detailed work on the head and put texturizings on the robe then i think you would be just about done with the model. thats the only problems with this modle. or from what i think. anyway good luck!:D

Originally posted by Crowy

make sure a good skinner does the skinning otherwise ti will look overly tacky!

Either get a good skinner or a good modeler, either way that would be good, unless you give it to a person that doesn't know what to do, that would be the pits. Anyway Jamie wants you get us the updates well try to help you as good as we can. I hope it looks better but we wouldn't know cause there are no updates yet.

Archived