Home

WIP: Eeth Koth

PerfectJamie

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok guys, just slow down a bit, he'll get some updates when he wants to, it's only been a day or two, so I don't think the model can be declared dead yet :p. Sometimes it can be a long time before a modeller gets back in touch with a WIP, but I think Jamie will post something pretty soon here.

Originally posted by PerfectJamie

ok I may be done now, I added thoughs four horns on the front of Eeth Koth's face. one problem is that he is a bit high poly.....does Jk2 have a restriction on polies?

Actually if you look very closely you will see that he has five horns on his forehead. Anyway I don't think Jk2 has a policy for polycount. But it is good to have a certain amount. that i don't know how much.

i dont know if youve thought about this... but when it comes time... i would be honoured if you will let me beta test the model...

cause whoever done mara jade forgot to model a segment in the elbows making it look crappy...

and i dont what schyt like that happening for a jedi like eeth koth :D

the head would out weigh his body

make it smaller

the front peices of hair make thicker

make the tunic baggier fro mthe elbows up

detail the bottom half alot more!

give him more hair on general otherwise eeth koth will have come back from the barbers with what looks like a mullet

thats about it roughly

ps: can you send me the saber before release? thats if its jedimod compatible :D

my email address is disturbed_crow@hotmail.com

ill tell you what its like in game

oh you should release a beta version... try a bit of meshing, weighting... see how it looks you know... but... releasing doesnt mean finishing ;) if ya know what i mean

if not i mean you can release it out of the way and come back later and fix it

do you have 3d studiomax?

Originally posted by Crowy

but people like toonces and psyko are usually busy with their own stuff...

off topic: what i want next is coleman trebor :D

Yes that is true, but they can put Eeth Koth on the waiting list. And yes i want coleman Trebar to be made. Hes so cool. Too bad he died by Jango fett:( But I guess that is the way things go.

Originally posted by Crowy

hey rebel, perhaps you could aid jamie!!!

Crowy that is a great suggestion!.. Good thinking man.. Yea Jamie are you going to help this guy?:confused: If so that would be Super. If not thats still ok cause there are still a lot of modelers out there that might want to take a stab at Eeth Koth.

Archived