Home

WIP: Eeth Koth

PerfectJamie

Well its a start.. better then the last update..

I was more thinking that Eeth Koth should have like dread locks or sumtin.. I sorta don't like the hair that way.. (opinion) the tunic is better color then before, the head looks too roundish to me.. it should be more skinny. or pointy but not like a cone head..

yea.. it needs more work on it..

Keep on trying.

I shall wait patiently for his day to come..

:koon:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CyBerNetiX/CyBerFreak,

A couple of things for you to remember since you're new here:

1. Only make one (1) name. If you didn't like your original name, you have the option to save your credits and change names in the store. Two names is a no-no in the rulebook.

2. The forums aren't going anywhere, so before you wear out your mouse/keyboard with 25+ posts a day, stop and think about what you're posting. Quality, not quantity, especially since too many posts will get you labelled as a spammer and can potentially get you in trouble with the mods/admins. It's ok to say a lot, but make sure that what you say is actually worthwhile (and not spam).

Welcome to the forums, and have fun. :)

maybe you could convert sometihng like the quigon model have a look at how to make their robes and owrk off them? cause theyve been the smoothest jedi tunics yet... or even ki adi mundiand the reasin the arms look so skinny... make em chunkier or sometihng see if that helps... what else could i say from a fans point of view? uhh the hair needs more polys... (again quigon could be alright for it)

i dont mean to whinge... but ... I AM!!!

Originally posted by Pnut_Master

I saw those shots of Eeth Koth on massassi.net. I thought the modeller was just throwing on a cheap body so that he could get some proportions in...

If that's what he has so far...*pukes*. No offense but it needs a major redo....

I don't really think this post was necessary at all, I think Jamie is already aware of the things that need to be fixed, several other people have mentioned there needs to be a redo, there really wasn't any positive criticism in your post, or positive anything for that matter. Anyways, as I said before the chin could be rounded out and the head could be skinnier as said by someone else, i agree with rebel spy on him needing a neck, but I think the proportions are a lot better, it just needs some fine tuning, the tunic could use a little more work, I suggest taking the advice of what the others said on working over top of an existing model with good tunic work, I've gotta hand it to you though, Jamie, you've showed a lot of patience with the people who've ragged on your model, although most gave criticism to go along with it, to be honest I was disappointed with the first body shots too, but keep going at it and you'll get there.

[Qit has been improved alot... but dont rush it still needs sometihng done about the head size, the biceps need to be fatter... give the clothes more folds... give the hair more texture.. and a slightly bigger nose getting even more picky... from a pic from the starwars.com databank... the hair is longer and tied at the ends with leather... rebel spy is right... it couldnt use a neck... it needs a neck

goto http://www.rebelscum.com/potjeethkoth.asp for photos of the toy work off that for the hair etc. its getting much better and more improved... also i tohught he didnt have a dress as such just a bit of his tunic went straignt down between his legs nearly to the ground...

dont take this the wrong way... i couldnt even model a saber!!!

Originally posted by Khier Serakk

I think Jamie is already aware of the things that need to be fixed, several other people have mentioned there needs to be a redo...

I'm not quite sure that he is... he responded to the neck comment, but so far has said nothing about remodeling the other parts of the body that are sorely in need of work.

Originally posted by Crowy

hey im just happy your actually doing it...

...yea me too... but he needs too work on the model some more.. it needs a complete makeover... but you are right, he is trying to do this model... anyway back to the subject... hows the model doing? any new updates?

looking even better again the bicep still needs more... thickness, the dressish thin needs to be shortened... boots need more detail... hair needs a bit of poofyness oh and sometihng someone said to kaiasowapit... cut the sleeves on a 45 dege angleish thing... with the shorter pint on the thumb side...

still needs a bit more neck and a bit smaller head... if you want to see what it looks like you could skin it and all that and release a beta version... get a bit more assistance from other people

i got a question... are you gunna model for jk3 aswell when it comes out?

Those updates are not bad. But they are better than before..

I think you fixed the head? well its looks better.. but the thing that caught my eye was the tunic or the robe. I didn't like the many colors.(opinion) but i think they would look beter if they matched like light brown and brown.. or something that matches..

:D Well my friend its getting better..

Archived