Home

Anyone speak a different language?

Reborn Outcast

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by dvader28

kinda like lemonade and sherbert. and dude, who is that minx second from the left on your sig?! Wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers, if you know what i mean ;)

its muh ex. we still friends though. oh i had some sake earlier and i just found out i had a laundry basket on my head.

I can understand a great deal of Tagalog and Binisaya, primarily since I grew up in the Philippines for a good part of my youth. I speak English quite well. I've studied French for seven years and am pretty proficient at it. I'm currently studying Irish Gaelic and I'd like to learn several other languages by the time I finish school.

The most of a foreign language I know is a german phrase I most likely cant say on here.

I wish I knew another language, though. Something like French. That way I could understand what my cousins wife is telling him when they dont want anyone to know what theyre talking about.

Well i know how to speak redneck reel good, yall.

Trying to learn some French & Japanese, I'am gonna have to give to up on the Japanese for now, It's very hard!

My wife is very fluent in Spanish & German.

But with this thing I am multi lingual!!

Archived