Home

Laser quest

TK-99

Has anyone ever gone to laser quest, iv went today and played two games. my first score was 780 and was at rank 4 and my second game i never found out my score and rank because i played as a Ghost because i was never on there Database, someone forgot to put me in, lol so i got a free game coupon

yeah, laser quest's cool. I went once with a bunch of friends, after a night out, and one of the guys was a little on the tipsy side, if you catch my drift. Anyway, the game started, someone shot our inebriated friend, so he ran up and pistol-whipped the guy round the face with the gun! Needless to say we got kicked out, but it was funny to see the look on the guys face :D :D

I really hate the no running or ducking rule......tis silly to me.....takes away the neatness of it....paintball is fun, although when i played once in really really cold weather and semi-darkness a paintball hit my hand, it was kinda frozen and it hurt like hell......well the paint was redish orange, and my hand hurt to bad i couldn't tell if it was bleeding or just paint.....it was kinda weird. But all in good fun.

Rocked.

I didnt listen to the running & diving rule... Then again, nether did the staff!

A who;e bunch of my engineering mates and me are gonna to the local one this sumer £3 for two three hours late at night Saturdays - just after a few drinks! FUN!

Originally posted by ET Warrior

I really hate the no running or ducking rule......tis silly to me.....takes away the neatness of it....paintball is fun, although when i played once in really really cold weather and semi-darkness a paintball hit my hand, it was kinda frozen and it hurt like hell......well the paint was redish orange, and my hand hurt to bad i couldn't tell if it was bleeding or just paint.....it was kinda weird. But all in good fun.

Bah, whenever I go to "Laser Park" me and my friends just run around and break the damned rules. The people in charge don't care because we've done it so many times that they have a form of trust with us... It's so much fun having 2 guys guarding you while you run in to score points on unsuspecting guards...heh..

I went there a little back with my awesome Uncle. And people were in a sort "ganging" up. And I walked into there base type thing and said Im back. I also said I am NO enemy. On my way though I was walking to the exit. I shot about 15 people in there :D And I ran out. I heard a little *****er* in the background. Good Times. :p

Originally posted by TheJackal

i dont like that place. too many restrictions. you cant run, duck, hide, etc. stupid place.

go play paintball or tagball. amazing stuff :)

i agree thats why i stoped going...unless im going to a party or something but i dont think any of my friends do that anymore..

Archived