Home

France Debate

CagedCrado

2 members have voted

1. 1. .

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Yeah......France sure does suck....since they dont want war....makes perfect sense......

Well, first of all, i will assume you mean the GOVERNMENT of france and the people are the same, otherwise you are stating the PAINFULLY obvious.

Secondly, that is approximately the least intelligent thing i've ever seen posted on this forum. Basically you're saying that even though the people CAN'T really control the government, and even if they ALL were SCREAMING for war, as long as the government says no, they don't go to war.

Also, by your logic, it is MY fault that the economy is so bad, and taxes are high. Since i'm the same as the government. Maybe we should all just beat the crap out of me so i'll stop making our economy so bad!

I will NOT boycott French food, and i would NEVER burn a french flag....EVER. I wouldn't burn any flag....that's immature and pointless. "Yeah! I just bought this flag, so now i'll set it on fire to prove a point!"

Maybe i'll go to mcdonalds right now, i kind of have a craving for FRENCH fries

PREACH IT ET! :)

The war in iraq is a necessary one IMO. France pumps oil directly out of iraq. If we invade, their supply will end, they don't want that. Not to mention that Chirac (sp?) is as corrupt as it gets and he's also buddy-buddy with hussein. So France's credibility is shot right there. France is not a world power, they're weak and will surrender if someone takes one step over their border with ill-intent.

So why target Saddam Hussein when we should be focusing on the terrorists and bin-laden? Because saddam harbors these terrorists. There are terrorist training camps in Iraq, and don't tell me that hussein doesn't know about it.

Lets not forget the WTC bombing back in '93 either. The mastermind of that fiasco recieved funding from saddam hussein and there is factual evidence to prove it. They have ignored 18 UN resolutions, they have fired at US aircraft several times in the no-fly zone over the past few years, and they lie about their weapons of mass descruction. How do we know they lied? Because we sold them to him during the cold war. We got the reciepts, he's got the weapons. Maybe less now because he does have a tendency to use them on his own people.

About the oil . . . .

%15 of the US's total oil supply comes from the middle east. Most of our oil comes from . . . Canada. If this were a war about oil, we'd lift the sanctions on iraq and the prices would drop tomorrow. And how can Bush and his oil buddies profit if the price of oil drops anyway? No, oil is not the reason the US is going after Iraq. If anything, oil is France's number one reason for their opposition. Those opposed to the war use oil as their reason because they have nothing else to argue with.

I'm not here to advocate a war. Nobody wants a war. But a lot of people don't, or choose not to see the world as it is. This is WW3. And it isn't the nuclear holocaust people 20 and 30 years ago thought it would be. War has been declared on us by muslim radicals and we have to act. Peace through Victory. Thats the way its always been and thats the way it will be.

Disagree if you want, thats the beauty of free-speech. However do me and the rest of the country a favor and look at the FACTS before going out to your next peace rally crying about oil.

~Malcontent

Ok, so let's look at this from a perspective of someone other than a whiney little american who's supporting bush.

France does own oil-fields.... I'm sure that MAY be a reason why they don't want war, which is fair enough. The oil fields are in a diplomatic agreement with the country, so if the US attacks and the country goes to hell, france loses their oil.

Why exactly is it OK for france to lose their oil? It's not. It's their bloody oil. FFS people, listen to what you're saying. If America goes in and pretty much destroys Iraq, the diplomatic oil agreement will be void, and France will lose their oil. The oil will be up for grabs, and guess who's going to want it. That's right, good ol' uncle sam and his thirsty car filled country.

France does NOT suck for not wanting war, in fact, I'm rather inclined to say Bush sucks for wanting war. What kind of idiot WANTS a war? If we just backed off, and left Iraq alone, they wouldnt do anything. They are NOT a world conquering country. They have weapons there incase they are attacked for some reason, FOR DEFENSE..... and they are being attacked, so don't expect them not to use them. If america attacks and Iraq uses WMD's, don't blame iraq. Blame your stupid president, because Saddam just wants weapons to defend his country. And don't give me any crap about "Oooooh, he'll sell them to terrorists".

If terrorists want WMD's, they'll go to india or russia or pakistan. Terrorist organisations could get weapons much easier from those countries, and many others.

It's a stupid war and this is a stupid thread. You cannot honestly just bash a country because they don't want a war. A country that's crying for blood is the pathetic country.

Just remember, it's not us who's being invaded. It's Iraq......

This thread will close soon

Originally posted by CagedCrado

BTW: the people of france and the people are the same. A government and its people are the same in my eyes as one cannot exist without the other.

Just so you know, almost all of our country, Australia, is opposed to our Prime Ministers actions. We even passed a vote of no confidence in him, but it's done nothing. Our troops are being sent, and noone here wants it. Something like 84% of our population is totally opposed to our involvement in this war. The people are NOT like the government.

<< And don't give me any crap about "Oooooh, he'll sell them to terrorists". >>

Tell me that when a bunch of arabs fly some jumbo jets into one of your major cities. It was a wake-up call. You don't like it? Doesn't matter because we're going in anyway. Whether this war is "stupid" or not, we're going in. And I'd like to see any country try to stop us. Welcome to now.

Malcontent is right...this war is inevitable, not that I'm supporting it. Bush is already too deep in crap to crawl out of it so lets just drop all the arguements and bickering and try to get through these tough times as 1 united human race.

"It is inevitable...It is your DESTINY." ~ Emperor Palpatine

When arabs fly a jumbo jet into one of our cities? That's hardly anything to do with WMD's. You want us and iraq to stop producing 747's? Should we outlaw air transportation in a UN agreement? If terrorists want to do something, they will. Just because 1 less nation is producing SOME of the things they could use, that doesn't mean they wont be able to get their hands on it. They might just produce some botulinum toxin, maybe get their hands on some smallpox. They'll do whatever they want, and Irq not having weapons won't stop them if they want to strike. It's got nothing to do with terrorists...

Had our idiotic prime minister not gone and sucked up to bush the same way blair is, we wouldnt be a target. I agree it's too late to stop. Bush wont leave Iraq without a fight. There's no way he'll take his forces back without crushing a few thousand people. But you've got to realise Bush supposedly has all this info showing obvious connections to current terrorist groups and Iraq supplying weapons. Why exactly he is not sharing this information, with anyone....

Originally posted by Malcontent

Not to mention that Chirac (sp?) is as corrupt as it gets and he's also buddy-buddy with hussein

What's the matter with you? Bush's "you're either with us or against us" is nothing but silly cowboy talk and must never be taken serious in a serious world. Chirac came to power the usual way, he was voted in there. And if you belive France stand alone, you are sooo wrong. Germany, Russiam, China, Syria and other countries agrees with France. Perhaps they are corrupt too? Bull.

Tell me that when a bunch of arabs fly some jumbo jets into one of your major cities. It was a wake-up call. You don't like it? Doesn't matter because we're going in anyway. Whether this war is "stupid" or not, we're going in. And I'd like to see any country try to stop us. Welcome to now.

Hehe. Tell me, was Saddam responsible for 9/11? Course not. Let's imagine that a few Italians did something nasty to Germany. Then it would be pretty stupid to invade Poland to stop the terror, wouldn't it?

Anymore dumb comments about France's alleged "treason" and this thread is going bye-bye.

Christ people! Take a look at yourselves! Are you thinking of shipping back the statue of liberty to France, and boycotting all French inventions as well?

Crado, you better start growing up fast, or you'll be banned.

Originally posted by CagedCrado

War crimes are for the losers of war.

Oh ya and what is the UN going to do? bichor until they all run out of moisture in their pallets like they do now and then waste even more time in the non entity called the UN?

War crimes are for the losers of war?

Then why does Bush refuse to paticipate on international war crimes laws? Because he wants US to be exempt from the same standards as the rest of our fellow humans. You do think the French and Iraqis are humans like US don't you?

Do you know what Facsism is? Your tone reminds me of 1930s Germany.

Which means you are on the darkside.

If I ever see you online you know I will beat you

If I ever meet you I will CTR+ALT+DELETE You

Originally posted by {BK}SupremePain

personaly i dont get why this thread hasent been closed yet, or atleast edit some of CagedCrado's post they are pretty racist....:disaprove

Because we're having too much fun reading his horsesh*t...

:D

I'm serious, and this thread is closed.

That was the laugh for today.

Archived