Home

Delayed!

oldpainless

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think its fair to say that were all disapointed swg will be delayed. and even worse, beta 3 will be delayed. but if you had to choose between paying your monthly fee for swg, and get either a buggy game, or better quality. i think we all would agree delaying the release is for the better. i know i wouldnt want to pay the monthly fee (whatever it is) and get a game with all kinda problems...

well taking days off work is abit extreme anyway but hey they could go skiiing ........ i wish i could go skiing

hey wait a minute what am i saying i dont want this game to be delayed ive waited for too long now i have to wait more........ and think about people like wraithy how have been waiting years for this thing this will not doo im gonna have to ....... ummm......... im gonna go steal dads car ..... just for a couple of hours its not like hes gonna notice ......

*Sobs*

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is just like being dumped by the Mrs , Stamps on all my dreams and wishes :(

Or well better than a buggy game i guess

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

What the hell am i going to play now :(

Gah! I know there is nothing I can do about it, but...Gah! I wouldn't be so upset about it, but the thing is, I scheduled my vacation for the beginning of May thinking it would be out and running well by then - I even got a couple extra non-payed days off to make it a longer vacation so I could spend most of it playing SWG!

Yes, I suppose I could do something else, but I can't afford to take a trip or anything like that, so...well, I guess I will think of something...go outside, maybe, heh.

Disappointed, for sure. :(

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

In fact, don't yell Hey until you are alittle from the stream. In case you fall back in. :D

I'm not surprised really, and I don't mind.

I've waited around 2 years, I can wait alittle longer. ;)

You are close, Jan, as expected. But *bzzzz*, you are not the winner! It's actually "don't yell hey until you are across the stream". That is, you should not celebrate anything until it has arrived. :)

Originally posted by setsuko

Yup, it sure sucks for you who already planned vacations etc. But... "Ropa aldrig hej förrän du är över bäcken".

whats that supposed to meen.... i mean i can understand it but i dont know why the hell you said it

/me is under the unfluence of alcohol, and a SEVERE amount of editing made this post writabel.

Ot simply means that yhou should not celebrate too yearly. Like, takeing timpe off from work sust because the OFFICIAL release date is the 15 of april. Doing that will often slå back at you, like it did this time.

Don't take thigns for grantedthat are not for granted.

Thats what the ån and the hej is all about.

Well, I had to take it sometime - it will be my 1st vacation in 10 months, so I really just couldn't stand to wait any longer. I was , perhaps, overly optimistic that SWG coming out at that time would be a happy coincidence. Yep, shoulda known better - maybe I even did - but I didn't want to know better - you know? Just asking to be disapponted. Ah well.

You are close, Jan, as expected. But *bzzzz*, you are not the winner! It's actually "don't yell hey until you are across the stream".

And my point was, don't yell Hey until you have actually had it in your hands and played it for some time. **** could happen, like your comp fry out or not able to pay your connection or loss of connection for several months due to technical problems. ;)

Thus: Don't yell Hey until you are some distance from the stream you just jumped over. Or you might fall in. :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo *catch breath* . . . NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoOooOooOooOooooo . . . .

OK, now that I got that out of my system.... I guess a non-buggy game is better than a buggy game

Gahh, man i knew this was gonna happen, though Im happy with the fact that there working all the bugs out and I understand why, It better not be dleayed to much longer as In I have a feeling its going to come out for a month and then I ll have to ship off to Basic Training :mad: o well,

****grumbles about the perfectionist :rolleyes:

Archived