Home

I got a good deal!!!

Rogue15

At walmart, i saw they had 12" figures at clearance...$4 each!!!!!

but i didn't know that at the time...they each were labelled like $10, $8, and $4...so i got the Super Battle Droid and Dengar...and i saw on the receipt that battle droid was $4 not $8....i could've got Zam and an Imperial Officer!!!!!!!! AAHHH!!!

i also found size 11 rollerblades for....$5!!!!!!! So i got those..and a 2 player aotc card game for $2!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I feel I own all of u...

I got a signature edition Darth Vader light saber prop from master replicas for absolutely NOTHING!!!!

It was lost in transit and fell into my lap, kinda felt bad for whoever didn't get one but it was completely unmarked

Originally posted by Hindy

Yeah its 1:1 scale replica hilt... Its looks great in its display case with one of those 1:7 scale vinyl Vaders next to it

check out Master Replicas for pics

well, i just happen to know what the hilts are, i was just makin sure it wasnt f/x since that is released yet:D

The stores around me literally suck. Zero SW stuff. My TRU has a good supply of Star Wars Lego, but I've only ever seen one 12" figure (Mace), and they don't even know what an Unleashed figure is. Half the people in my school haven't even seen SW... *sighs*

Originally posted by daring dueler

arg i know really z , it gets me mad, so very mad! but i found the new dooku recently so i cant complain.

Dooku.. Obi wan.... oh... my stomach hurts. >.<

Lets go live in Florida Taters. :p

Originally posted by ZBomber

I haven't seen a new figure in so long... so long.... :(

Hey now. IL is just as dry as Massachusates for SW figures :(

I'll go to Florida's Wang (as Phreak and Homer Simpson like to put it) for figs! And really to visit my cousin who is a pastor there, but the other thing is more important IMO! :p

Originally posted by Katarn07

Hey now. IL is just as dry as Massachusates for SW figures :(

I'll go to Florida's Wang (as Phreak and Homer Simpson like to put it) for figs! And really to visit my cousin who is a pastor there, but the other thing is more important IMO! :p

Maybe your cousin is a pastor at the Church of Star Wars? :D

Originally posted by ZBomber

Maybe your cousin is a pastor at the Church of Star Wars? :D

That particular cousin is NOT a pastor of Church of SW, but his bro (my other cousin who is ALSO becoming a pastor :rolleyes: ) let me play DF and is a big SW fan...

Also, in Europe, the number one religion according to some pointless poll was the Force... lol :p

Originally posted by daring dueler

fire god!....screw your god! *runs out after him*

lol

yeah well i warship it as a reeligion.umm yes.im goin to hell.

And I'm going with you. :)

I haven;t visited Toys R' Us in awhile, maybe they have some new stuff....

Archived