Home

Give it up people!

FatalStrike

Dork?

hehe Dork is the best you got to offer? I came here for flames and this is what I get!

Where the hell is 1.04Lover_Al when you need him.

On a more serious note your game is dead, ask yourself when the last update came from Lucas? A exp pack? Maybe an official map pack?

hehe

You are playing a relic friend. find yourself a better game so as to avoid the let down of signing on and not finding your favorite server.

Pathetic fanboy.

Ummm hello several weeks ago, current events calling...

TWL shut down the *team ladders a while ago but the 1v1 ladders are still active.

As for one person leaving who never made a name for himself or had any impact in the game other than trolling forums, wow big loss there...

Competitive play died a long time ago because 98% of the people who play this game are not that good and were afraid to even set foot on leagues and ladders.

BTW what was your name on TWL and what spots did you ever hold?

;)

Originally posted by FatalStrike

Your game is dead. Lucas no longer supports you. TWL ladder is closing up shop. The best teams have gone to bigger and better games.

Even GEEZus left for gawd sakes!

Now go out and buy your pay to play Star wars fix.

go away idiot, this isnt twl forums, where its cool to slag this game, if the game is so dead then go on to bf1942.

we'll keep ourselves happy with this noob game as long as we like, and decide for ourselves when we want to stop playing it.

Originally posted by shock ~ unnamed

Ummm hello several weeks ago, current events calling...

TWL shut down the *team ladders a while ago but the 1v1 ladders are still active.

As for one person leaving who never made a name for himself or had any impact in the game other than trolling forums, wow big loss there...

Competitive play died a long time ago because 98% of the people who play this game are not that good and were afraid to even set foot on leagues and ladders.

BTW what was your name on TWL and what spots did you ever hold?

;)

Now, that is some ownage... gg UJ.

Your game is dead. Lucas no longer supports you. TWL ladder is closing up shop. The best teams have gone to bigger and better games.

Even GEEZus left for gawd sakes!

Now go out and buy your pay to play Star wars fix.

So? We'll play single player. LOL. I hate losers like you, sit here and tell other people what to play and what not to play. So what if the game even was dead? The dedicated ones will still play it. JK2 is a great game. Fun for lanwars too :). Why would you need patches for a game that needs none?

A exp pack?

Actually, an expansion pack or sequel is most likely in the making, or do you not read the forums anymore and/or just wish to make people upset.

Look around. There are about +10 threads on this sequel/expansion here and at massassi. Judging by the fact that I don't recall ever seeing a post from you, I doubt you have looked.

Who needs an official map pack? There are many, many mappers, modelers, skinners, coders, and other Jedi Outcast editors and many WIP's currently and we have Party Crasher, Forcemod 2, Dark Forces mod, Movie Battles, and so many more coming out. What about NRG's new duel map pack? We have plenty of new mods, skins, and maps. This game is not dead.

People are still making maps and mods for JK!

Many, probably most players don't partake in those team ladders and leagues. I just play on open servers and mostly play on three, but I'm not part of a clan, and never did anything of the sort.

This conversation is completely one-sided. Back down or a flaming war may commence. I am completely against this, but I will defend this forum, JK2, and those who still enjoy it if forced to.

This game is not dead. It's still breathing and growing, but people like you are trying to kill it.

Archived