Home

The Daily Swamp

Father Torque

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm Hekx we still need a Cheif Editor, and some reporters, and some photo getters

I figured we could have a team of reporters work with photographres to make an article.

Hekx choose any job, and im sure you will be able to have it.:)

WE are also thinking about going Forum wide what do ya think. Possitive and Negative feedback are accepted.

So in conclusion me, Rhett, and IS are sorting out matters about the paper ill have more updates soon.

Gorgan you can be on the Health and Medicine section:p. If you want. Or you can be a reporter on any topic you chhose.

(We really need a guy who can answer questions asked by people. We also need editors and revisors. And we need a guy who is in charge of LF news. Like new add ons and what not. The descision is yours :D

Originally posted by Father Torque

Me, Rhett, and IS were thinking about making a sticky thread and changing it everyday. All the reports and pics would go to IS and he would make it into a newspaper lookin thing. Then put it on the thread.

I think Getting this stickied is a great idea.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

we can have comics but they must be done by you and star forum goers :)

Ok...I cant draw em well by myself...or else they look kinda...weird...so can I be chief editor or something like that??? please?

Originally posted by TheHobGoblin

Did I get my job???

Yes forgot to mention you

You will be the reporter for the entertainment and arts section:D

Anyone else

Send me your articles as soon as possible. Also reporters find a partner to get photographs.

Reborn we need a good chief editor. You revise the articles and fix mistakes and add comments to them. How does that sound, you will receive a medium to high wage. Have fun.

Ok, I've decided to apply.

Name: Benjamin (Not to be confused with Reborn Outcast or

anyone else!)

Nickname: Topshot

Job wanted: Bounty announcer

Experience: Trained to defend myself in combat, can report on any possible bounties and crimes against Online Gaming Rookies.

Hobbies: Honing lightsaber combat skills, mastering the Tenloss disruptor, riding horse, gathering information, reading the newspaper, and possibly anything else I can think of.

Interests: Anime, Cards, and Gaming.

Handle: blaut@abe.midco.net

Yes forgot to mention you

You will be the reporter for the entertainment and arts section:D

Anyone else

Send me your articles as soon as possible. Also reporters find a partner to get photographs.

So, Am I cheif editor?

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

So, Am I cheif editor?

Yes you can be. You get medium to high wage depending on work. And reborn, we need some more editors and photographers. People who get photos for articles

Topshot what is a bounty reporter?

Whatever it is you got it but explain it to me:)

They give out bounty warrants for those who have done crimes against forum users or gamers. They publish bounties in a column so that one may go out on that player's server and bring them in for questioning. Sort of like a "Police Call", if you get my drift!

HINT: Think Jango Fett! :jango:

Yes you can be. You get medium to high wage depending on work. And reborn, we need some more editors and photographers. People who get photos for articles

Topshot what is a bounty reporter?

Whatever it is you got it but explain it to me:)

Ok. I kind of forgot exactly what a cheif editor does. Do I check over the articles that people did? And revise them? Or what is it exactly? :)

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

Ok. I kind of forgot exactly what a cheif editor does. Do I check over the articles that people did? And revise them? Or what is it exactly? :)

You umnnn make the final adjustments to an article and you are the boss of the other editors you have the power to hire and fire people:D . Sound like fun.

Reborn. You will be the assistant cheif editor. You are 2nd in command and will make fair wage. You are the second revisor, and you change all the mistakes made by reporters. You have the power to request a hire or fire among you r boss AcrylicGuitar. Sound like fun. GOOD:D

Archived