Health watch:Gorgan

Editor:Reborn Outcast

Entertainment:HobGoblin

Bounty reporter:topshot

Banker(Money Distributor):Boba Rhett

Manager:Insane Sith

CEO:Father Torque

if i missed you please tell me.

I thin kwe have enough people to have a paper ready. Im setting the date to March 20. Please make good articles and send them to Reborn Outcast. Reborn you send them to Acrylic, Acrylic you send um to Insane Sith he will format it and post it. Get crackin

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think now we should have it every week. So we will be able to write detailed articles and have time to revise them. Ill talk with the advisors about it. Also what is your guys's input?

Also ckc you are chief reporter you will have the job of duing headline and front page stuff. You can hire and fire reporters. And you can post an article of any topic. But it must be better than the reporter who has that topics article. OK GOOD

Rhett is making the salaries now. You will get weekly wage.

Originally posted by git_sum_stuka

For the articles, do they have to be real or made up ones?

:eek: :eek: :eek: What do you think? Of course they're real. :D

And Torque, as well as Editor, could I do a "Special Alert" section? For breaking news?

Also, as Editor, do people send me and Acrylic their articles and we check them?

To Reborn: Yea, I guess.

Originally posted by git_sum_stuka

For the articles, do they have to be real or made up ones?

Dude! :lol: Now I think ur the one needing to read the posts...:D They have to be real, unless theres gonna be a "National Enquierer" section. :)

Thats ok Reborn. You can do breaking news stuff.

Also im gonna talk to Rhett about bonuses.:D

Ummmmn git_sum you have to send it to Reborn first, and Reborn sends it to Acrylic, and Acrylic sends it to Insane. I think you need to read the posts git_sum. HAHAHA lol:D

Also Random Monkey I had you do editorials since you earlier said that you were good at editorials. So i gave it to you instead of weather.

:)

Hmmmmm, I think im gonna right an article on stocks is that ok git_sum_stuka?. I just wanna chip in a lil. If youre doing stocks let me know, and ill bother a nother reporter :cowdance(Mr. Bimbo

So, just so you get it straight article writers:

The writers (Thats you ys) send your articles to Reborn Outcast. He revises them. Reborn then sends them to me. I do the final revision, see if there were any mistakes, then, I give that to Insane, he puts it on a site, and wahla! The Daily (or Weekly?) Swamp. :)

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

So, just so you get it straight article writers:

The writers (Thats you ys) send your articles to Reborn Outcast. He revises them. Reborn then sends them to me. I do the final revision, see if there were any mistakes, then, I give that to Insane, he puts it on a site, and wahla! The Daily (or Weekly?) Swamp. :)

i think thats how it goes.... oh and then you get a monkey :monkey3::monkey4:;P

Originally posted by Father Torque

Ok here are all the jobs that we currently have selected

Sports:Dark Warrior

War and investigations:Insane Sith

Game related:matt-liell

Business:git_sum_stuka

Photographer:skitzo

Editorials:Random Monkey

Weather:?

Chief reporter:ckcsaber

Chief editor:AcrylicGuitar

Health watch:Gorgan

Editor:Reborn Outcast

Entertainment:HobGoblin

Bounty reporter:topshot

Banker(Money Distributor):Boba Rhett

Manager:Insane Sith

CEO:Father Torque

Lazy employee who gets zero pay: Hekx Noxu. :D

I'll help people out if they need help with articles, but I doubt I could write a whole article on something. :p

Originally posted by Hèkx Nòxú

*Looks in the general direction of Rhett*

Out of the mods and admin's pockets? :D

There must be a credit bank somewhere, we'll just have to rob it. :)

Me, Hèkx Nòxú, and Reborn stand near a Credibank...

Me: Got the picks?

Hèkx Nòxú: Yea, got the bomb?

Me: What makes you think that?

Hèkx Nòxú: Your Hobby.

Me: Damn right.

Reborn: Guys shhhh focus... Let's ge-

Rhett: What are you guys doing?

Us: RUN!!!!

:D

Insanesith my article wouldn't fit in a PM so I'll post it here for ya if thats ok!

[align=center]Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis

Article by Matt-Liell[/align]

For all you gamers who liked the Roller Coaster Tycoon and the Sim City series or if you like a great adventure game Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis is for you! In this new game you are in charge of your own Jurassic Park. Build everything in your park to make your dinosaurs and guests happy. Join the original Staff and more including John Hammond, Ray Arnold, Dr. Alan Grant and Ellie Satler and more! You must feed the dinosaurs and keep them under control. But all is not fun and games, yes you remember the movie. Fences going down, angry dinosaurs and people getting eaten. YOU must rescue them. If you like shooting games you will also like the missions in this multi game-type game. A T-Rex is mad, visitors are scared what are you going to do? Join Robert Muldoon and his rangers as you set out in a helicopter and must tranquilize the angry dino with your gun.

Operation Genesis is the first fully 3D simulation game ever! Its amazing life like dinosaurs show signs that actual dinosaurs would have shown. You have twelve amazing missions to play as well as endless gaming fun building your own creations. You don’t only build the fences and buildings but the actual landscape itself. Your own great world of jungle at your disposal. The dinosaurs aren’t your only threat though. Remember that storm that didn’t stray away from the island in the original park? Many storms await you at your own park like twisters and tropical rainstorms.

I myself have played this game and I say it is a must have for all sim lovers! I have only played the demo which is available on the main site listed at the end of this article. Do not judge the game by this because you don’t get the full pleasure of making your own park for people to visit. You do however get to play the missions and play at Site B, you still make a park but for dinosaurs in the wild. Overall I’d give this game an 8.5 out of 10. Its a great game so check it out!

Official Site: http://www.jpthegame.com/

Here you can find all the info you need plus a trailer for the game!

Hey Matt I made some minor adjustments to your article. :D If you want to know what I did, tell me and I'll highlight it.

From now on, if you finish an article send it to my e-mail at

ben.kesler@verizon.net

Please label the e-mail "Article" so I know its for the newspaper.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis

Article by Matt-Liell

For all you gamers who liked the Roller Coaster Tycoon and the Sim City series or if you just like a great adventure game, Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis is for you! In this new game you are in charge of your own Jurassic Park. Build everything in your park to make your dinosaurs and guests happy. Join the original Staff and more including John Hammond, Ray Arnold, Dr. Alan Grant and Ellie Satler and more! Aspects of the game include feeding the dinosaurs and keeping them under control. But all is not fun and games, yes you remember the movie. Fences going down, angry dinosaurs and people being eaten. YOU must rescue them.

If you like shooting games you will also like the missions in this multi-genre game. A T-Rex is mad, visitors are scared what are you going to do? Join Robert Muldoon and his rangers as you set out in a helicopter and tranquilize the angry dino with your gun.

Operation Genesis is the first fully 3D simulation game ever! Its amazing life like dinosaurs look so real, it will feel as if you had gone back in time. You have twelve amazing missions to play as well as endless gaming fun building your own creations. You don’t only build the fences and buildings but the actual landscape itself. Your own great world of jungle is at your disposal. The dinosaurs aren’t your only threat though. Remember that storm that didn’t stray away from the island in the original park? That, and many other storms await you at your own park such as twisters and tropical rainstorms.

I myself have played this game and I say it is a must have for all sim lovers! I have only played the demo which is available on the main site listed at the end of this article. Do not judge the game by this because you don’t get the full pleasure of making your own park for people to visit. You do however get to play the missions and play at Site B, you still make a park but for dinosaurs in the wild. Overall I’d give this game an 8.5 out of 10. Its a great game so check it out!

Official Site: http://www.jpthegame.com/

Here you can find all the info you need plus a trailer for the game!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Acrylic, time for you. :D

And remember people, send your articles to my e-mail at ben.kesler@verizon.net

Archived