Home

Anakin Solo & Nom Anor WIP skins

jp-30

Hi,

I've posted a couple of skins I'm working on in the Showcase forum.

I don't know what the site rules are regarding cross posting, but it seems to fit in this forum too. If this is frowned upon, please lock one of the 2 threads, and accept my apologies. :)

Anakin Solo (I know there's another one out there (Bleek's) but this is my take).

faceanakinsolo1.jpg

faceanakinsolo2.jpg

It's based on General Clod's Han Solo, and I'd imagine a 0.85 scale in jedimod would be appropriate. I still need to work on the clothes & the team colours.

Also another skin I've just started working on; Nom Anor from the NJO. The following is just a quick mockup to present to the model author (Eric Landreneau / Royal Guard) for an idea of what I want to do with it, in the hope I get permission to reskin it. The following image of Nom Anor is a 30 minute slap together job to show the author of the model my "intentions" in order to help get permission to reskin.

Once permission is given I will redo all the textures properly.

nomanor-wip.jpg

Eric Landreneau, check your email. ;)

Other projects include a couple of female skins, but I'm waiting for DAK's "all purpose Female model" to be released before I can slap my textures on something to showcase.

> you are releasing them right??? cause they kick royal butt!!

Thanks. Yeah, I should have Anakin Solo out in he next few weeks, once I fix some textrure seams in the clothes & decide on team colours and write the bot files etc.

I have got permission from the model maker to reskin the Royal Guard as Nom Anor, so I'll be starting "proper" work on that skin pretty soon.

• 2 weeks later...

My Anakin Solo is almost ready for release. :)

anakinsolo-screenshot1.jpg

anakinsolo-screenshot2.jpg

What I need though, is to be given some common sayings or catchprases (?) of Anakin Solo's (teenage years) to use for when the in-game bots communicate -or even things he might say when killing an enemy, when a friend is killed, when being attacked etc.

Anyone? Please.

mayb like... " You are a blasphemy of life... " o wait... that suits nom anor better........ o near the end of the book "star by star" anakin says " kiss tahiri for me" lol nah jes kidding... hm i really hafta think about this one.....

They're skins. The Anakin is on the Han Solo model, and the Nom Anor is a Royal Guard reskin.

Anakin is a day or so from release, just some Botfile tweaking to do.

Nom Anor is a ways off yet, as I haven't really started doing it properly.

:D

Yeah. I submitted to pcgamemods, massassi, jediknightii and jk2files last night.

Massassi and jediknightii have file server issues currently, so dunno how long they'll take.

I'm a bit disappointed in the lighting used where pcgamemods took screenies of Anakin, but never mind.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived