Home

Hello

UnfrozenCaveman

Hi, I have been talking a lot with JackRabbit; when he told me about your PA, I became very interested in learning more about it myself- maybe even become a member. I've been following SWG for 2 years so far, and now that the finished product is so near I can't stop thinking of playing it and what I want to do.

Thanks for the chance to post on your PA forum!

Hello.

I'm setsuko, I'm the captain around here. Over there, haggling with that jawa, is Gaalgoth. He's the Head Honcho, he founded the PA. He also has all the bra privileges. Oh, I keep them as long as they are fledgling bras, but then they're off to Gaal.

Over there, at swediots cantina, you'll see Wraith 8. He's a general admin guy, he looks out for us and boss us around when we need it.

Lord Helmet is over there, he takes care of the bank. Gotta get those credits work for us, ey? The guy he's talking to? That's Jan Gaarni, smuggler extraordinaire. He takes care of the economy, the merchants and crafters and such.

Basically, that is how we are organized. Several groups, with separate leaders, and then Gaal and Wraity who keeps the overall perspective.

What I do as a Captain, eh? See that gang of armed riff-raff over there? Yup, the scum and villainy, armed to their teeth. That's my little... operation. Just keep things nice and clean, and we don't have to show you what we do best. ;)

*stops talking to Lord Helmet and looks over to UnfrozenCaveman*

Hey there. Like Set said, I'm the guy that are in charge of the people who trade and transport stuff around. :)

And here is the official welcomming:

Welcome to the SWGalaxies.Net Forums!!! :)

I'm Jan Gaarni, XO of the Official Welcomming Committee and Moderator of this place.

Be sure to check out the Read This First thread at the top of this forum, as it contains some guidelines on how to behave, if you haven't all ready. :)

Most here are friendly and the aggression level is far from what you will find in the Official SWG Boards, so I'm sure you will like it here.

Please feel free to stay as long as you want. :)

And have some chocolate covered gnorts. :D Complementary Juztyn. :p

Also be sure to check out the SWGalaxies.Net site which is connected to these forums. :)

We hope you enjoy your stay here on the SWGalaxies.Net Forums. :)

Raises arm threateningly at the Jawa. The Jawa runs off. I walk into the cantina.

Well, as far as that situation goes we're a neutral PA. If I remember correctly though you can choose a temporary affiliation with a faction for the battlefields. Also, I think you can be a sympathizer and still be neutral.

• 4 weeks later...

Well Hola. IM the ''new guy'', so i'll show u the ropes of what its like to be Low man on the Totem Pole. Just stick by me and you'll be fine. OR Jackrabbit. He seems cooler than me, but we'll just have to see....................

:fett: :fett: :fett:

''Put that in your pipe and smoke it''

Archived