Home

Usama Dead?

Arán

it was 3 planes ... 2 skyscrapers partly full and a chunk of the pentagon actually (*or was it 4 planes)

but the point is ... EVER HEAR OF 2 WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT?

oh and what are u accusing saddam of?!

tortute etc.?

mass destruction weapons thereof?

hypocracy central you would be

Originally posted by Matt-Liell

Neither is killing a plane load and two skycrapers full of people.

Word. :(

@ Clem. I think he should be tortured. We have videos of him admitting he planned it. If your gonna kill thousands of innocent Americans, God, atleast do it yourself. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ZBomber

@ Clem. I think he should be tortured. We have videos of him admitting he planned it. If your gonna kill thousands of innocent Americans, God, atleast do it yourself. :rolleyes:

Don't you think that's a bit inhuman and barbaric? No one's deserves to get tortured. Besides, what good does it do? Nothing. You must remember that he did what he thought was right. He does deserve to be punished pretty badly, but torture? Are you sure your rage isn't clouding your vision a bit here?

Osama Bin Laden?

What did happen to him?

I thought he was caught. Either that or... *removes his mask*.. It's old man Saddam! Most odd. :snear:

I'm going to stand in the background before someone tears my head off for saying terrorism is a form of expression. :p

Hopefully Osama's in jail... for a long time.

Originally posted by JM Qui-Gon Jinn

Don't you think that's a bit inhuman and barbaric? No one's deserves to get tortured. Besides, what good does it do? Nothing. You must remember that he did what he thought was right. He does deserve to be punished pretty badly, but torture? Are you sure your rage isn't clouding your vision a bit here?

So, flying planes into buildings, TORTUING people who had to live with people from their family killed? Atleast he deserves his punishment.

I don't think he's dead.

He's still in hiding and I bet he'll stay there for quite a while.

As for if he got found, try him. He'd get like 300 years in jail. If he's dead, it's over for him. Granted, I'd prefer him dead and odds are someone would try to break him out if they imprisoned him but it'd be a harsher punishment than killing him.

If I don't make total sense, I'm tired, so sue me.

Originally posted by NeoDios

I don't think he's dead.

He's still in hiding and I bet he'll stay there for quite a while.

Agreed.

I think he's still around. Especially with the fact that the US is focusing so much attention on Iraq. I think that once we go to war with Iraq, we'll probably see another video from good ol' Osama.

Originally posted by ZBomber

So, flying planes into buildings, TORTUING people who had to live with people from their family killed? Atleast he deserves his punishment.

Deserves? How can you deserve it?

I see you follow the old "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth". But that's a bit stupid really, since two wrongs doesn't make one right. In other words, if you torture Osama, you've sunk down to his level.

I think Osama and Saddam should go to jail for their crimes. No need to go into a barbaric rage on them.

I'm beginning to feel something needs to be done against Saddam soon. From what I've been hearing, war is coming soon, probably this evening. :indif:

Archived