• Boromir
    • Gandalf
    • Gimli
    • Frodo
    • Sam
    • Pippin
    • Merry

Originally posted by git_sum_stuka

at the battle of helm's deep, the arrows were launched and only like 15 uruk-hai were dead at that time.

ehem...did u not see several ROWS of Uruk-Hai drop down as they made their initial charge toward Helm's Deep. It just doesn't seem like a lot got killed because there were 10,000 of those pesty Uruk-Hai. I estimate at least 200-300 Uruks died before the first of them reached the wall of Helm's Deep and starting hoistering ladders. After that, the humans and elves prepared for melee combat, and Legolas was really the only one still using a bow.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by git_sum_stuka

but legolas doesn't look serious and his clean hair doesn't make him look like an elf prince it makes him look like a beauty person.

What I mean by serious is like tough looking and like he means it.

Umm...fyi...not all warriors look like big, burly, bearded men. Legolas is a archer, he uses his speed, agility, and grace to outsmart and outmanuver enemies, unlike Gimli or Aragorn who charge their opponents head-on. Plus Legolas needs to keep his face clean for all the 3000 girls screaming their heads off in the theater.

Uhh... he never took on five hundred orcs and I doubt he'd live if he tried. He wasn't even who you were arguing in support for either. :rolleyes:

.. who are you supporting? Some magical character that you concocted in your head that has all the best qualities from all the characters you've ever heard of? :indif:

He has two large knives. What does that have to do with it?

O.K., I'm referring to the movie here, but I seem to remember Legolas doing all the dirty work in a lot of the action scenes.

I mean, he practically took out the cave troll ALONE in FotR!!

Originally posted by XERXES

sam, he represents loyalty, dedication, friendship and such.

Yes, that AND he kicks Shelobs ass:p

btw, Smeagol should be on the list....

Archived