Home

your plans for kids in the future

greedo626

I plan to adopt two daughters sometime in the future. one I will name Mara Jade Siple and the other will be Lexx (I haven't picked a middle name yet so if you have any suggestions please post them) Siple (and yes, I'm naming her after leXX:p).

do you have any plans to have childen in the future? do you have names picked out yet?

i love kids i of corce want some. when i find that certain special someone (i hope) i dont care what gender the kids are but if its a boy im going to name him john ryan gilmore. if its a girl im going to name her jessica anna or elly anna gilmore. ryan after my brother and anna after my mom

Originally posted by StormHammer

Besides...it takes two to name a child...believe me. :D

Tell that to my mother. My father has never forgiven her for naming my sister Katherine Elizabeth Joy (LAST NAME).

At least one of the names would be

Male: Greggery

Female: Josephine

Awww that's so sweet naming one after me! hehe. I do think my real name would be better though. :D :D

My daughter's names are Kia Alicia and Jade Louise. My husband came up with the name Kia and I came up with the other 3.

If I had a boy his name would have been Kai Farouk. :)

I don't know if/when I will have kids. For sure not right now. I just have too much going on right now. I'm having too much fun to add kids to my life. Even though friends of mine are having kids......it's just not for me at this time in my life. :)

Originally posted by Hèkx Nòxú

I plan to have zero children. Most couples in my family get divorced. I don't plan to get married, but who knows. :p

I'm sure you'll be thinking differently in a few years;)I'm only 16 and I already know I wanna get married and have kids someday:DBe a good parent like my parents are now. If I had a boy, I'd name him Alex. A girl, and it would be Emma.

I don't know for sure if I'd have kids but if I did the names (well, if my wife agreed since StormHammer seems to say that it takes two to make a name :D)

Boy: Luke or Trevor

Girl: Natalie or Chelsea

I like those names (P.S. none of'em are mine). :D

My son would be Son Torque:D hahahah get it

Really it would be Paul after my Great Uncles Middle Name

If I had another son I would name him John (After my dads name)

If I had a daughter i would name her Miceala or Daughter Torque:D .

Maybe leXX's name may have a fair shot too :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived