Home

XBOX games?!

leXX

Originally posted by XERXES

dead or alive voleyball

Oh please. :rolleyes:

I read in the official xbox magazine something some guys posted in their forum:

"Will DOAX come with a one handed controller?"

"There already is a one handed controller, it's called a door knob. Use it and go into the real world and find yourself a real girl."

Originally posted by XERXES

dead or alive voleyball

Horny Perv. :p j/k man :D

(Plus, since shes a girl, I doubt shed like it...and she has a kid I think???)

Any ways, I dont have an XBOX, but get

Splinter Cell

Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance

I dunno any more :(

Time Splitters 2 is on clearance at most Target stores right now. You can pick up Max Payne for twenty there as well. Believe it or not, the Buffy the Vampire Slayer game is very good. You should be able to find that for around 30. Then there's the new Indy game too.

Which ones do you have already? You have Halo already, right?

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Time Splitters 2 is on clearance at most Target stores right now. You can pick up Max Payne for twenty there as well. Believe it or not, the Buffy the Vampire Slayer game is very good. You should be able to find that for around 30. Then there's the new Indy game too.

Which ones do you have already? You have Halo already, right?

She must, everyone who I know that has an XBOX has halo

...so i dunno

Well I havn't got that many games...

Halo

DOA3

Obi Wan

Panzer Dragoon Orta

Jet Set Radio Future

Sega GT 2002

Pre - order

KOTOR

ETM

Soul Calibur 2

Time Splitters 2 looks good, I might get that. I was thinking about getting SSX Tricky because it's on sale, is that any good?

Originally posted by leXX

Oh please. :rolleyes:

I read in the official xbox magazine something some guys posted in their forum:

"Will DOAX come with a one handed controller?"

"There already is a one handed controller, it's called a door knob. Use it and go into the real world and find yourself a real girl."

I WAS KIDDING URG

owned on that quote though :rofl:

Ghost Recon

Mechassault

Xbox Live (YOU MUST HAVE THIS)

Splinter Cell

AND FOR GOD'S SAKE! KOTOR! PREORDER KOTOR NOW!!! AND RAVEN SHIELD!!!

Say, is SWG still scheduled for an Xbox version?

P.S. You know how everyone thought that DOAX didn't have a topless mode? Well, it turns out that EGM discovered it, and I alone hold its secret! I don't know if it works or not... but... EGM had screenshots! :naughty:

Try Blinx: The Timesweeper, definitely a good example of what the hard disk can be used for in the XBOX...

Time Splitters 2 - make sure to get that, and play it on different difficulty settings, there are differences to the missions depending on the difficulty, like an added helicopter somewhere...

And if you like the belt-em-up style games, Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance too...

Originally posted by Lunatic Jedi

P.S. You know how everyone thought that DOAX didn't have a topless mode? Well, it turns out that EGM discovered it, and I alone hold its secret! I don't know if it works or not... but... EGM had screenshots! :naughty:

Did you know that the issue of EGM with that "secret" is the April issue? April Fools anyone :D

Hmm, I like the look of Soul Calibur 2 over Mortal Combat. I think I'll stick with that. I was considering getting Tao Feng, I still might.

Everyone is saying Splinter Cell, but honestly, I played the demo and it just didn't appeal to me.

I'm gonna get Time Splitters 2.

Just got an X-BOX, and got:

Morrowind

MGS2:Substance

Halo

Dynasty Warriors 3

I really must say HELL YEAh to DW3! Simple may be, but vast maps and body counts that can EASILY verge up towards 600 in 1p, well over 1000 2p co-op... ROCK!

Elephants, bodyguards, generals, musuo, true usuo, DUAL MUSUO (when you and a friend play co-op, and are standing next to each other with full musuo, unleash at the same time, sit back, and enjoy the fireworks!)

Archived