Home

A Diff Gender for a Day

TK-99

well when you ppl are posting you should at least add this to the post: when your a boy you should say ''When i would be a girl for a day i would....ect'' but if your a girl you should include ''When i would be a boy for a day i would...ect'' so well all know what you guys are talking about

hmmm, if I were a woman for a day... I would go shopping, complain about how fat I am at 104 lbs, do some more shopping, feel guilty about all the shopping, eat ice cream, feel guilty about eating the ice cream, do some more shopping, send blatently open signals to every man I meet then slap them when they make a move, do more shopping and use my breasts to get a discount, eat a salad then puke it up, go to a Julie Roberts film and cry my eyes out at the end, try to kiss another woman(I'm sorry:D), complain about how all men are pigs, try on lingerie and admire myself in the mirror, go home and admire myself without the lingerie:naughty:, make a video of - naughty naughty naughty:tsk: - not rhett ... eh... ok then:D

[edit] just so no one feels offended... if I were a woman being a man for a day I would... shave all the hair off my body, break wind and belch loudly and in public, fantasize about every woman I see, go to a Bruce Willis movie and cheer as some guy gets blown in half by a rocket, grab my crotch and adjust myself in public, go home order two large meat lovers pizzas, eat them both by myself while I watch tv and then pass out in the boxes.

Originally posted by greedo626

if I were a woman being a man for a day I would... shave all the hair off my body, break wind and belch loudly and in public, fantasize about every woman I see, go to a Bruce Willis movie and cheer as some guy gets blown in half by a rocket, grab my crotch and adjust myself in public, go home order two large meat lovers pizzas, eat them both by myself while I watch tv and then pass out in the boxes.

sounds like fun but you forgot alcohol

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Stand in front of a mirror.

I'm so very sorry. :indif:

:lol:

It might just be that I'm tired but that's good. :D

Anyway, if I were a girl for a day, whew, touchy. I think I'd see if I still found other girls attractive. I'd also go hang out with the girl friends I have and see if I could find out what they thought of me, get some interesting info (maybe :D)

That's the only postable material I have. :D

Just as I thought. Nearly all of the Swamp are perverts.

I'd probably just live my life as usual. I'd see if my fencing team would notice and if there were any advantages and disadvantages to being a woman playing contact sports. Then I'd probably call my girlfriend and see if she wanted to hang out. :p

I would umnn watch football,hokey, and soccer. Like usuall. I would come here and post a bit. Umnnn hang with friends. Do homework j/k:p . Go to Starbucks to buy expensive coffe. Like most girls in WA. Then I would come back here for 10 minutes. Then I would call a friend for a few hours. Then I would eat dinner like salad, and cheerios (goota watch the cholestorol ya know) eat 48 bowls of Kellogs Special K(since I didnt buy my box of Total the mpurning before). I would sleep on my bed. Wake up and say hey Father Torque is back:cool: . Then I would repeat my day over and over and over:D . Except the salad chherios and Special K. I would eat Pizza, fire cooked steak and beans:D. And then have exessive gas will I try to sleep. Sounds normal huh Rogue:) See i arent are pervert

Who knows what I would really do:naughty:

Did I say that? Please don't put words into my mouth. I was simply stating that the nature of the replies and the general response to the question was what I expected of the Swamp's population, based on the age demographic.

Don't try to read too much into what I say. I'm rather blunt.

Archived