Home

Where Can I Find MotF?

razorace

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, jk2files is refusing to give me priorty file posting for a fix to a bug that they blatently slapped on the MotF R2 download page. Here's a copy of the email I sent to the jk2files.com admin:

This new posting priority policy is crap.

If you're making me wait in line to have bug patches posted for bugs that you felt the need to post on the main page for my mod, why should I continue to submit my mod releases to your site? Just because certain file masters abused the system to post their own files (with very positive comments) doesn't mean that we should have to wait in line for WEEKS while you slowly post clan skins. Even with direct contact with the file masters I've had to wait at least a week for the previously versions of MotF to get posted.

This is the final straw for me. Until this situation is rectified, I will no longer jump thru hoops to get MotF Releases posted on jk2files.com. I'll now be using my personal webspace and other JK2 file servers to host MotF.

For MotF fans, you can visit the MotF Forums for download locations.

Sincerely,

Razor Ace

MotF Team Leader

Basically, I don't have to deal with this constant crap from jk2files.com. Until the problem is resolved, MotF will no longer be updated on jk2files.com. I might even have R1 and R2 removed after I've discussed it with the team. I'm sorry for the inconvenence to you guys. :(

Archived