Home

Children of Dune

wassup

Anyone watching this show on Sci-Fi Channel? Looks really good.

Here is more info on the new mini-series.

Anyone watched the original Frank Herbert's Dune miniseries on Sci-Fi that aired 2-3 years ago? IMO, that was amazing. I've only watched apart of it though, dont have the time to watch it all. :(

sry for posting so many threads

I'm watching part 3 of Children of Dune right now! This is so cool! My friend went berserk when he saw that they made Leto about 16 instead of 7. I guess it would be cooler to see a 7 year old kid kill a gigantic tiger... but its so impossible to find a half-decent child actor these days, its not even worth trying. As far as I'm concerned, Leto's still cool!

I am definitely buying this miniseries (along with Frank Hurbert's Dune miniseries) on DVD when it comes it. What really first attracted me to Dune was the sandworms, I was like :eek:. Then I came to appreciate more of the story. :D

I was just watching it a little bit ago......it's a great show. Or at least it seems like it. :) I love the original movie. I remember watching it a long time ago. It is great to see it continued like this in this mini-series.

I never understood Dune. I saw the film, maybe I should have read the book, I just don't know.:confused:

I saw the movie once, then again with a narator, but the narator didn't help, I still got lost.

I gave up on it at that point. Unless I can get my hands on some cliff notes or something.... I dunno.....

Tha was a pretty cool mini series. I usually dont like Dune, but for some reason I watched the entire marathon on SciFi...every last showing of the same stuff...I must have been really bored...

I didnt like how they killed off

Paul at the end by that loser peasant guy...oh well, at leat the dude got stabbed a bunch...

Archived