Home

Hottest game character...

Pseudonym

Who do you think is the best looking character from a video game?

I just finish playing the main storyline of Freelancer, and I must say I thought Juni was pretty good.

I haven't played any DOA games though. And I'm sorry, but no voting for community-made models. We can't have everyone voting for Padme. ;)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jill Valentine in the GC Resident Evil Remake. In her RE3 tube top and skirt. Rawr. If I were a zombie I'd bite her. :D

I've always had a thing for Quistis ever since playing FFVIII. Her and Shana from Legend of Dragoon.

Cammy from Street Fighter. Now there's an original gaming beauty.

Originally posted by Dath Maximus

i think we all know who will win this "padgent" of sorts

you know who im talking about

Desann

*swoons*

Oh, Desann!

:D

Seriously though, I always thought that black haired chick from FFX (not Yuna, can't remember her name now) was hot. The one with all the black magic? You know who I'm talking about. :naughty:

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

Lulu!!! How could I forget Lulu! Hot damn, she was teh fo sheezie. :D

she has no titties, and if she does...their not in the anatomically correct position.

hottesy woman = Capcom's Sakura ^_^

sakura-rivalschools.gifaggh...doesnt work :mad: oh well.

Have you actually seen her? Lulu from Final Fantasy X? Are you sure of what you're saying? Hmm?

Sakura's not a woman. She's a girl. :rolleyes:

lulu has boobs, not titties :p

btw check out what i just found

horsejump3.gif

Sakura's not a woman. She's a girl. :rolleyes:

Hottest game character...
is the name of the thread...I dont see "woman" anywhere. At least she has a cute personality unlike Lulu, who is quiet and shady and almost negative about everything...

Jeezum Crow! I hate to jump on the bandwagon, but honestly, Lara Croft is the first video game entity to get me hot. I had chills when she was doing her training excersises and said in that sexy british accent(yes I find british accents on females extremely sexy) "now to get out of these wet clothes" well I was stunned for a breif moment, almost embarassed, but yeah, she got me hot!:D Sue Me!

*Sues Groovy*

Happy now m8?;)lol It's alright Groovy, I bet you're not the only one around here who feels that way. She personally is not my cuppa tea. She's just too fake >_< I prefer the FF girls to be honest:D

Originally posted by Master Axel

Vincent in FFVII and Legolas in LOTR!!

They rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Ya do realise this is a 'hottest' game character thread? You guy or girl? lol

Archived