Home

Hottest game character...

Pseudonym

Well, I did see a picture of Lara Croft from the spanking new Tomb Raider game... oooo! Yeah, baby, she is so hot! I bet (if she were real) that she shags like a minx!

Shagadelic, man! I would love to hop on the good foot and do the bad thing with Lara... especially since we are both from Swinging England, and own hot cars! Shaguar, baby, yeah!

Also, I find that 007 - NightFire has got some tasty birds! Alura MaCall, yeah, baby!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agent Cate Archer from No One Lives Forever!!!

She's got a British/ Scottish accent, and that is the sexiest accent a woman can have!!! Not to mention she is hot and has a bad-ass attitude, despite what all her sexist collegues (sp?) say.

Ypu have inspired me to get a new image sig and avatar. Look there for some pics, or below for some full body shots.

800_600_03.jpg

800_600_04.jpg

Originally posted by Austin Powers 9

Well, I did see a picture of Lara Croft from the spanking new Tomb Raider game... oooo! Yeah, baby, she is so hot! I bet (if she were real) that she shags like a minx!

Shagadelic, man! I would love to hop on the good foot and do the bad thing with Lara... especially since we are both from Swinging England, and own hot cars! Shaguar, baby, yeah!

Also, I find that 007 - NightFire has got some tasty birds! Alura MaCall, yeah, baby!

:rofl: Dude, you're hilarious. Keep up the A. Powers narrative!

Okay - first I would like to excpress shock at whoever thought that Garnet from FFIX was fine.... JAIL BAIT!

Best looking ladies from gaming world (for personalities* also I must add)

Rinoa from FFVIII

Rose from Legend of Dragoon

Helena, Ayami and Kasumi from DOA series *doesnt apply here... ;)

Aya Brea from Parasite Eve series

Now THERE are women who can handle themselves!

I said Garnet was hot. Wasn't she like 16? Also in Alexandira I don't think there is an age limit. PLUS I thought that was only if we had sex. PLUS she isn't real so there is not jail. She is hotter than Rinoa because to me she has that Asian White mix going on. I myself am only 19 so 3 years isn't a big difference especially in the grand scheme of things.

I cannot believe I just defended myself against thinking whether a non-existing woman is hot or not.

BigTeddyPaul

Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul

I cannot believe I just defended myself against thinking whether a non-existing woman is hot or not.

Hook, line and sinker!

Well - okay... let you off... But stilll - Rinoa looks more Asian-Caucasian mix than Garnet........

I can't keep my eyes off Steve Fox from Tekken 4... God, he is so hot!

Glad to see that Austin Powers 9 has 'made his mark' on this place. Don't worry, you would definately not recognise him in the flesh: he is nothing like Austin Powers at all! It's kinda wierd, knowing that he wrote all that... ah well...

But, yeah, Steve Fox from Tekken 4. Any girls in here who agree?

Archived