Home

Hottest game character...

Pseudonym

Just noticed I put 'XII' when I meant 'VII.' Ah well, no one caught it anyway.

I don't see the point in recreating 8 - the graphics were already realistic in much the same way they were in 10, with the higher-poly world map figures.

Still, I'd be interested to see what they can do graphically to make it better.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Rogue Nine

Yes, but FFVIII's graphics leave tons to be desired, especially with today's console's graphical abilities.

Originally posted by Aru-Wen

Still, I'd be interested to see what they can do graphically to make it better.

:D

Who cares about FF remakes! (I might if I have played either of them, but I do have a friend that in the 5th grade said Quistess was hot [i was in 8th grade then])

Let's get NoLF3 out and make it longer than the 2nd one!!! (which I have yet to play, but read some Yahoo reviews of it not having enough gadgets and being shorter than the original)

Originally posted by Darklighter

We're gonna settle this once and for all...

rikku.jpg

Rikku...need I say more?:D

Wow. She's good looking. At least she looks realistic unlike some other peoples mentioned (Lara Croft, I mean, what's with the eyes?)

I like brunettes anyhow. And I bet she don't have no Scottish accent. And the 60s haircut like Cate Archer does... :bored:

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

But she looks like... twelve. :confused:

More like 14-16, and that's just fine for me cause I am 15. You know what, I know someone who looks like that...

*** Yup, Cate Archer is a Scot.

Born, reluctantly, in Scotland in late March, 1942

Also, right before level 2 of the airplane level, Angus Armstrong says if she dies, she ain't really a Scot and he wouldn't feel bad...

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

I lobbied for Lara Croft too. It is actually embarassing that she was the first video game that got me hot, but whatever. It wasn't just the physical features either, I am a SUCKER for girls with British accents..... drives me wild....

Me too. But Cate, unlike Lara, is not... artificial looking?

Also, she has great lines. I finally beat mission 7 of NoLF 1, and laughed out loud when an agent asked her what kind of wepons she'd be using. She responds, "You've been staring at them all day..." And stuff like that.

Originally postd by InsaneSith

how bout this... we all post pictures of the character.

Check the 1st page for better shots, and my av and sig...

Well, think about when Tomb Raider was made. It's one of the older action adventure games out there, so naturally Lara's character would look a little primitive compared to Cate's. With her new incarnation on the PS2 and other various consoles, Lara should look a lot more realistic.

Archived