Home

Hottest game character...

Pseudonym

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

Well, think about when Tomb Raider was made. It's one of the older action adventure games out there, so naturally Lara's character would look a little primitive compared to Cate's. With her new incarnation on the PS2 and other various consoles, Lara should look a lot more realistic.

I wasn't talking personality, I only play Lara's house levels for the game, I was talking proportions... I am saying Cate's body is more realistic, and not by number of polys, but the size of her... porportions, as I have already stated...

And Lara's face is still whacked up, but it would be dumb to change it...

*** Although they did change Cate's face, but the game is legendary like Tomb Raider is. Cate's face in the first one is terrible, cause graphics aren't that good. But graphics are nothing, its story and gameplay that makes the game.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her face is still like it was, her eyes are too big, but she does have alot more realistic body...

Every other character looks like a real person, eye size, at least.

It's funny how long a thread about poly made women has lasted this long... :rolleyes: (Actually, no where does it say its exclusive to hot women, but are guys called 'hot'? I dunno... [i'm sure you're all glad too ;) ])

go to this link and go to Final Fantasy X-2 videos Personoly it's a tie between Yura, Rikku. [ChunLi and Sakura from street fighter. and finaly Arith and Kairi(if Kari was older) from Kingdom Hearts and the Final Fantasy games

no pics avalible

I agree with you Darky. Rikku does it for me. I have her as my skin for Winamp and I haven't changed it since. She is just so hot. I don't care if other people say that she is to young and blah blah. She is hot and looks young yet still sexy at the same time without being whorish. She doesn't need big boobs to look sexy. Her face is good enough and I love the club scene clothing. :D

:lsduel::duel:

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

She's actually fifteen in that picture, which is from FFX. In FFX-2, she's 17 and dressed in a whole lot less. :D

Cate Archer is Scottish? Since when?

no she isn't. i'm not in any ff game whatsoevca.

hottest game character: cinder from killer instinct.

Archived