Home

The war has begun...

edlib

U.S.-led coalition aircraft have dropped 17 million leaflets over the Iraqi landscape this year. These leaflets were dumped over southern Iraq on March 18.

gimme%20oil.jpg

They forgot to mention: "So we don't have to trouble ourselves rebuildind facilities and we can use yours instead. Thank you."

What? Are you saying that war is ****ing awesome? If so you're a retarded fool.

War is not good even if it is necessary or for a good cause. War is bad even if some good can come out of it.

gallery.jpg

gallery5.jpg

Do you think these soldier parents think that it's ****ing awesome that there's a war? Heck, maybe they even think it's way cool to have their childs right in the middle of it.

I think the younger think this is "neat" because they haven't had a war. in the 40's, our grand parents had the Second Great War, there kids had Vietnam. what have we seen? skirmishes. The First Iraqi war wasn't even a war, it was....... well, it was a beating with a big ugly stick.

Afghanistan? blah, over in like a week.

True, war isn't pretty, but we haven't ever lived in a time where we had to throw this much military might around. (unless nute proves me wrong, and in the 90's somewhere we pushed more troops and equipment around than we are now.)

so, now they get there war, and can see what it takes to win.

However, i must say all this anti-war crap is getting on my nerves.

Originally posted by Cmdr. Cracken

IThe First Iraqi war wasn't even a war, it was....... well, it was a beating with a big ugly stick.

Actually Desert Storm has been called the last true war. It was the last time that two full blown militaries screamed headlong into each other. One got raped prison style and 600,000 of it's troops gave up, but it was two huge land armies squaring off nonetheless. Ships and tanks and air to air battles, oh yes it had everything.

And yes, there was a time in the 1990s that had even more troops than the 250k for Iraqi Freedom. Desert Storm was 425k.

Jem, you needs to shut up. I got buddies out there you know. I told them to kill me up some Iraqis.

yeah people who are againt war are supporting saddam and his murder of 1.3 million people.

oh and I actually hadn't realised this but we only called a ceasefire on the condition saddam dis-arm, since its been 12 years and he still hasn't then surely the ceasefire no-longer applies? where did the french get the idea that this war was illegal?

I got a few buddies over there too, and even though this is war is analagous to a fisting of Iraq, I still fear for them. I want them all to come back safely, luckily, only a couple of my buddies are in the Army, while most of them are in the Navy, so they are pretty safe on their ships out in the Gulf. My old roomate from high school was on the U.S.S. Peleliu, which held John Walker Lindh and brought him to America after he was captured in Afghanistan. I'm not sure if he has deployed yet, they just got back to San Diego a couple of months ago after seven months in the Persian Gulf.

Archived