Home

The war has begun...

edlib

*Pulls out gun*

Lets just blow up the world and make our own world, and I can be the god that you try to murder, and you push me into a lava pit, and Niner takes over, and the world blows up..... again... I have officially onfused myself.... :(

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy. :D

My opinion of this whole war business? Vive la resistance.

Never mind the politics. If I were one of those defecating in the streets of America, I would probably do so with a big sign that says 'chess players against bad moves.'

Not that I am. :rolleyes: The situation is presently such in the United States that the act of demonstrating in the streets is looked upon with extreme disdain by those of differing opinion. The community takes note of those who stand up for their opinions, and there's every reason to believe that lists are being compiled.

A smart monkey in this situation will be silent and keep their opinions to themselves. So much for freedom of speech.

:)

I'm back. How is everyone?

Personally I'm overworked, underpaid, underappriciated, and currently fighting a springtime allergy whilst still digging out from a Hoth-ish winter that just won't go away.

In other words: Stituation normal, and fully under control... just not by me.

How are you?

Archived