Home

I am also new.

Komari Vosa XII

Hello, good people of LucasForums.

I am Komari Vosa XII. As you have probably guessed by now, I am a girl. Correction: I am a girl who loves Star Wars and playing my PS2! My favourite character is Komari Vosa from "Bounty Hunter" because she kicks ass and (very nearly) kills Jango Fett. Plus, she uses two lightsabers. Yay for her!

I'm English, in case you have not twigged. I heard about LucasForums from my boyfriend (who should be around here somewhere... his name is Austin Powers 9, and is also relatively new to here), and he told me that everyone was quite friendly! I hope he is right... whoopdeedoo!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi long named person!

im dath maximus, but everyone calls me dath, or max.

anywho, im a crazy kansan so words like twigged scare me.

anywho, most peole here are insane, and stay away from rhett's baskets, made from cheap slave labor, i should know, i was once one of his elves.

Welcome to the swamp Komari Vosa XII. :)

I'm always especially glad to see a fellow female, there arn't many of us around here.

Vosa is a very cool character. I had the Vosa Bounty Hunter wallpaper on my desktop for ages. Unfortunately I havn't played the game yet, but I will certainly buy it when it comes to xbox (which I've heard it is).

Anyway, take a cookie from the jar, stick around and have fun. ;)

leXXcookies.jpg

Oh yeah, if any of these nutcases give you any trouble, just give a shout and I'll give them a good slapping for you. :D

Originally posted by Dath Maximus

aye! beware lexx's cookies!

they are the only thing my soldier monkies fear,

*to find out what a soldier monkey is, click the link in my sig entitled "soldier monkies!!"*

hasn't anyone told you not to let your monkeys play with shotguns? how do you think rhett lost his leg?:D

Hey, Katie, you're on! Smashing baby, yeah!

(OK, dropping the act for one second. I'm glad you're logged in! Have you had any trouble yet?)

Anyway, thumbs up for the swinging welcomes all you crazy cats gave my bird! Yeah, baby, this is going to be one swinging shindig! Yeah, I think this is all sound as a pound!

Originally posted by Austin Powers 9

Hey, Katie, you're on! Smashing baby, yeah!

(OK, dropping the act for one second. I'm glad you're logged in! Have you had any trouble yet?)

Anyway, thumbs up for the swinging welcomes all you crazy cats gave my bird! Yeah, baby, this is going to be one swinging shindig! Yeah, I think this is all sound as a pound!

:rofl: Damn your funny

Welcome to the Swamp Komari Vosa XII! Enjoy your stay, and will someone PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY!!! :D

*wonders how many times Austin can string his catch phrases together before he tires of it* ;)

Just extending my welcome to all the new folks here in the Swamp. There seems to be an influx of these "Hi, I'm new" threads - I wonder if we should just make a 'Welcome' thread and sticky it? :D

Welcome To The Swamp :D

Hello Komari Vosa XII!! Im Lost, watch out for Rhett. He scares people :D. Oh and Ignore InsaneSith if he stars hitting you with fish, poking you with a stick, throwing stones at you..etc..

:lazerhead See? Im imune! :D

No offence to Rhett and Insane

Ha ha ha, I hope they don't Even read this

Welcome Komari Vosa XII, we've been expecting you.. (I think)

Welcome to The Swamp

Ah yeah, here's a man, who well.. dances.

If you can even call him a man, kinda a man - smiley hybrid :indif:

boogie.gif

Enjoy your stay :p

(Good old copy and paste.) :D

Originally posted by leXX

Oh yeah, if any of these nutcases give you any trouble, just give a shout and I'll give them a good slapping for you. :D

that's naughty leXX:naughty:

ey there .........vosa girl (forgot the name):sweat:

*scrolls up*

ah!

*starts again*

ey there Komari Vosa XII, welcome to the swamp :wavey:

have fun and don't touch rhett's basket, or anything rhett's in that matter:eek:

*pushes through the gathered crowd*

Well, hello there Komari! Welcome to Lucasforums. Pay no attention to what these naysayers speak of me. My baskets aren't made by slave labor, they are in fact hand crafted by my fleet of basket making elves.

*hands Komari Vosa XII an official Lucasforums welcome basket*

It was the first welcome gift and it's still the best. :rhett:

Now grab yourself a seat on one of the sofas, order ourself a jawa juice from the juice bar and feel free to join in on any of the conversations we have going. :)

Make sure to glance over the rules real quick. The forum store is right here and if you need any help, just pm me.

Archived