Home

Bombing Irak.....

Arán

Originally posted by Clem

well they do seem to shoot each other quite alot

picture it now

a soldier in a war ... adrenaline is pumping ... someone appears in his sight ... his mind is say "shoot him now!!" he doesnt bother to check ... and shoots away

are you a soldier? no. obviously not. you are some 12 year old kid who is sitting at his computer at home in his sheltered life thinking he knows everything. omg stfu and stfd before i hurt you. your ignorance is appalling

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well they do seem to shoot each other quite alot

picture it now

a soldier in a war ... adrenaline is pumping ... someone appears in his sight ... his mind is say "shoot him now!!" he doesnt bother to check ... and shoots away

i heard a recording of a pilot shooting a canadian trooper/tank (not sure)

he check in with someone ... while hes checking he just gets impatient and shoots and then says "i hope i done the right thing"

(i would now say "correct me if im wrong" but some of u will correct me if im wrong or right!)

now tell me thats not impatients/trigger happiness

its called hey that may be an enemy. he knows i'm here. he's pointed his cannon at me. should i let him sit there and shoot at me? oh and genius i saw the clip. the tank SHOT at him

im not even gonna dignify that with a reply .. .thats just pure flaming

and stop double posting ... use the edit function

yeah you are getting flamed. cause you don't know wtf you're talking about. now go home ignoramus and quit commenting on things you have no clue about

right chill out!

more of this and the mods WILL close this thread

its obvious you wont listen to reason ... maybe ur stubbon ... maybe ur immature ... i dunno

maybe you should go to a completely pro war forum where you can rant and rave about us anti-war peeps to ur hearts content

but face it ... americans shoot each other more than ne other army ... theres gotta be a reason for this

think about it

again get a CLUE. i haven't stated my position. i am simply criticizing YOURS because YOU DON'T KNOW WTF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. DO SOME FREAKING REASEARCH BEFORE POSTING

and if they shot each other more than the enemy, why are THOUSANDS of them surrendering? because they are trained to shoot the ENEMY. see the only friendly fire incedents i've heard about today (haven't watched evening news YET) are helo collisions.

i could care less about mods. if they are out of line i sure as hell will tell them. i don't give people respect based on their rank (outside of the military). i give it based on their actions. if they were an assclown i'd sure as hell tell them as such. you, on the other hand, rank as high as an ant does on my list of foods to eat: so low you are nonexistant

and you have finally run out of iraqi inspired propoganda to support yourself.

ggz now gtfo of where you are clueless

you can keep missing out cause ur still clueless and not indoctrined. try you actually believe the bogus propoganda that iraq and al-jazeera put out there. i criticized your IDEAS. go home child. let the adults talk about affairs in the world, at least those who actually have an iota of a clue about which that they are speaking.

go back to your halucinogenic drugs and keep on dreaming that your personal attacks are in some way affecting me

Rumor. You just don't understand how close you are of being banned. Get a grip on yourself. If you want to agrue, come with real arguments instead of "You're stupid. You suck. You're a little baby. You are uneducated. You have no idea, you dumb fool!" As I said, stop acting immature and get a grip on yourself. Unless you want to be banned, of course. I'm sure one of the mods can fix that.

i dont believe ive resorted to personal insults if i have i sincerely apologise

i dont WANT to be indoctrinated ... i prefer to have free thought

i dont believe propoganda ... from either side

ive formed this opinion all by myself ... u ever tried that?

oh and im not a child ... im considered an adult by most countries across the world afaik

are you a member of the armed forces? no. do i have strong opinions about idiocy of people who believe the crap that iraq puts out there? you had better believe it. maybe i'm fiercly patriotic. maybe he is misled by iraqi propoganda. but i sure as hell don't sink to the levels of Iron, infamous, go-time (all three the same person) nor break_df and claim stuff about c*m guzzlers and f*ggots.

i dont believe ive resorted to personal insults if i have i sincerely apologise

i dont WANT to be indoctrinated ... i prefer to have free thought

i dont believe propoganda ... from either side

ive formed this opinion all by myself ... u ever tried that?

oh and im not a child ... im considered an adult by most countries across the world afaik

if i have attacked you i apologize as well. i am patriotic. but i'm not a fanatic. i look at the FACTS. from ALL angles. the friendly fire thing you have going on is not based on fact.

Archived