Home

Forum of debate?

CagedCrado

This isnt a forum of debate. There is only one opinion here and it isnt even one with backing. I have seen that about half of you have opinions i can respect, the other half of them have opinions i dont like but respect, and then there are some that want the right thing but they arent given a fair chance to say what their opinion is because you make them look stupid. Im leaving the senate chambers and i will debate with people in real life, as all that happens on here is one side is said, you dont listen, and you just lock all topics that are not the same as your opinion. This is not debate, this is the tyranny you claim conservatism supports. This will be locked, but that just proves my point.

Well...people are extremely perceptive here...they can argue against your deepest points and beliefs, no matter how strong and stable they seem. I guess the only way is to outsmart them someway or make a really solid point or view. :rolleyes:

One good way to win a debate is to

.......... *drumroll* ...................

BE RIGHT. :p

Yup...it's hard to argue against the truth.

And if someone makes you look silly, well... perhaps your opinion and/or aguments used actually were silly. :)

You're right, this will be locked. I don't care what you think of this place. It's not here to serve you. It's not here to provide you with pleasure. It's not here to succumb to your every need. Topics get locked here because they result in flame. Flame is against the rules.

This topic will be locked because it isn't needed, not because C'Jais or myself are tyrannical bastards.

Ok, C'Jais isn't a tyrannical bastard, but I sure as hell am. :)

If you want to leave this place, do so without the hissy fit.

Archived