what do you like better?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. what do you like better?

• Roromi Kenshin
    • Dragon Ball series
    • Tri Gun
    • Yu Yu Hakusho
    • other

I don't watch those shows. I do watch some Japanese Anima but only the ones that come on HBO because they show a lot more stuff. I am not talking about Hentai but there are the occassionaly Animes about psychic people, vampires, martial arts gurus, etc.

I once watched Dragon Ball and the two people who were supposed to fight eachother stood there and talked the entire 20 minutes. I KID YOU NOT. This one dude was trying some super move which requires a lot of time and energy and they just kept talking like WHEN I AM DONE WITH THIS YOU WILL BE GONE and the other guys just stood there talking to him instead of attacking him. Way too boring.

BigTeddyPaul

Rurouni Kenshin definetly.

I've seen probably almost all anime you can think of and Kenshin is one of my top 5.

Trigun is also a good series.

I use to like Dragon Ball but it's getting played out.

And Yu Yu Hakusho ain't bad neither but it quite old.

Hey wheres Cowboy Bebop????

I have many favorite shows, and they're all pretty obscure. I like Clerks, Undergrads, Gary & Mike, The Critic, Duckman, and Daria.

Oh, and of course Cowboy Bebop. :D

What really rocks is that all those shows (except Daria and CB) air in a 3-hour block (there are 2 Duckman episodes) on Comedy Central on Sunday, and Daria is on all the time on The N.

And Paul, about DBZ, you're right! That series is supposed to be about hand to hand combat and fighting and stuff, but its really about 3% fighting 67% long-winded exposition, and 30% poorly-written dialogue. They dragged one fight over about 9 episodes! 9 EPISODES! About 50% of the show was just the characters floating in the air grunting a lot. WTF? :confused:

Originally posted by -s/<itzo-

Hey wheres Cowboy Bebop????

My thoughts exactly:D

Bebop has got to be my fave. Nearly finished watching the series and it's getting so damn good ^^ Out of those in the poll, I'd say Trigun, only cos it's the only one I've seen, and thought it was pretty funny:)

Archived