Home

Im new and ive got somethin to say.

YamiDude

Just realize that if you don't have the guts to even tell her you like her, there's no way she'll be your girlfriend. You need to just work up the guts, and do it, but realize at the same time that you're unexperienced and you probably won't get this girl anyway.

Dude! I mean, YamiDude! Welcome to the forums. :) The name's Boba Rhett, Rhett for short, and I'll be your operator.

*hands YamiDude an official LucasForums welcome basket*

It was made just for you by my fleet of basket making elves. You'll come to learn more of them later on. Now grab yourself a seat on one of the Sofas, orderyourself a jawa juice from our fully stocked juice bar and feel free to join in on any of the conversations we have going. :rhett:

As for you problem, does she have an inkling that you like her?

Want to talk? If someone came to the Swamp to sit there and be quiet they are wasting their time. This is after all where all the action is. (Watch out for Rhett. He will try and hit your kitty with a tennis racket).

I have learned that getting older makes it a little easier socializing with women. Especially once you get out of HS. HS makes everything seem all goofy in my opinion. No guts no glory. Blah blah blah. I thought she liked another dude? Can't force someone to like you but you can sure try.

I remember once instead of giving flowers to the girl I liked on Valentines I bought about 50 roses (cost me a bundle I tell ya) and gave one to every girl in my class just to make sure she would get one. I went to a small school and I haven't seen that girl in 2 years so quit wasting time my main man and act now or get over it.

BigTeddyPaul

Hmm, Welcome to the Swamp! Enjoy your stay and have fun (Within a reasonable level of posting....:confused:)...!

As for the girl trouble, listen to Darky or whoever makes the best point ;)!

Well, get MSN and/or AIM and ask around for screen names, I'm sure that some1 will talk to ya :D!

-Clemme

Welcome YamiDude to de Swampé!

As for your question;

Anything* is possible with Beer at your side. ;)

*Not counting shark boxing, or driving.. or operating machinery...

Enjoy your stay. :D

Hello, YamiDude,

Welcome to Lucasforums and enjoy your stay. Becareful, you don't want to stay here too long..........its addictive!

And here........

*Tosses him an official LucasForums Golden Fishing Rod Lightsaber hilt.*

My squadron of fishing rod hilt-making dwarves make these when I want them to! :D

As for your girl problem, just get the guts to tell her!

im gonna step on countless toes doing this

dont listen to advice

if ur not being urself ... it shows

and remember ... women can smell fear :D

of course if u take my advice u wont take my advice ... but u cant not take my advice

:cool: that'll give u something to think about

oh and welcome to the swamp ... unlike the other regs. im not gonna copy rhett and give u a welcome give .... so heres a welcome nothing | |

and the rest of this nothing ... is just ur standard everyday nothing ... just so u can see the difference

:D see

K, so i should just tell her i like her. i would have dun that a long time ago but shes always fliting with this guy that wont be at my school next year. so im thinking of telling her next year when hes gone cause id feel dum if i told her when everyone knows she likes the other guy. But i cant get her of my mind.

Originally posted by YamiDude

K, so i should just tell her i like her. i would have dun that a long time ago but shes always fliting with this guy that wont be at my school next year. so im thinking of telling her next year when hes gone cause id feel dum if i told her when everyone knows she likes the other guy. But i cant get her of my mind.

Ummm, you don't have to go to the same school to go out with one another. Act now before she is taken by him. Sorry to put it like she's an object, didn't mean to...

Hoe come all the girls I like at my school and they talk to me have boyfriends? That's a better question.

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Dude! I mean, YamiDude! Welcome to the forums. :) The name's Boba Rhett, Rhett for short, and I'll be your operator.

*hands YamiDude an official LucasForums welcome basket*

I'd just like to point out the fact that I never got an official Lucasforums welcome basket. However, someone did leave a flaming brown paper bag on my porch. I took care of it by stomping it out, so it wasn't a problem. ;)

Originally posted by Katarn07

Ummm, you don't have to go to the same school to go out with one another. Act now before she is taken by him. Sorry to put it like she's an object, didn't mean to...

Hoe come all the girls I like at my school and they talk to me have boyfriends? That's a better question.

Yami. Who cares what others would think? If you like this girl, you need to let her know. Like I said, as unexperienced as you are, you'll probably screw it up somehow and not get this girl anyhow. However, you'll earn much-needed experience that'll help you with future girls. If you wait until next year, chances are she'll already be with somebody who didn't hesitate to make their move, or you'll like somebody else instead. Grow some balls, and ask her to hang out sometime. You've got nothing to lose...

and Katarn... chances are, you like the most attractive girls at your school. And if you think these girls are cute, chances are that most other guys think so too. That's why they have boyfriends. You need to either wait til they end their current relationships or break them up somehow... Way I look at it, boyfriends are just obstacles to overcome. You need to offer the girls something their current boyfriends dont have.

Can I suggest we start a girl/love thread seperate from a welcoming thread? Somebody please, feel welcome to.

Archived