Home

Women

Lime-Light

i like that feeling cause it drives me mad, and makes me better in Ghost Recon and SOFII. ^_^ if it's getting you down, tune into APEX Radio, the music I play on it usually gets me out of any depression! i've got it running at a 24 bitrate, so any 56ker should be able to tune in.

Originally posted by Rogue15

i like that feeling cause it drives me mad, and makes me better in Ghost Recon and SOFII. ^_^ if it's getting you down, tune into APEX Radio, the music I play on it usually gets me out of any depression! i've got it running at a 24 bitrate, so any 56ker should be able to tune in.

Enough with the shameless plugs, okay? You do it enough in your own topics. Don't bring it here when this is serious and he's genuinely in need.

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

Enough with the shameless plugs, okay? You do it enough in your own topics. Don't bring it here when this is serious and he's genuinely in need.

If the guys stressed, I am sure Rouge 15 is just trying to break that tension and get him to ease up.

Watch a funny movie you have never seen. That MIGHT help, but not sure cause that feeling you have sucks.

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

*sinks back into depression, just for the hell of it*

ok, sorry.

What seems to be the problem here? Let me share you my problem:

there's this girl at work i really like, but since i've NEVER been out with a girl or anything before, am 19, was homeschooled throughout highschool, have been out of contact with girls through those years, hate the telephone (yes, i watched the ring too many times-j/k i just hate talking on phones), don't drive, and the place where i live sucks if u want to do anything FUN, i dunno wtf to do. *pity me pity me pity me*

Originally posted by Gorgan

Well, if you are having those feelings of....um...however you describe em...dont do what i just did...

never....i repeat, NEVER, piss her off...it makes it worse...even if its accidentally...

:animelol: *runs out of room*

well, thank you for that, a few times i almost intentionally pissed her off just for the attention. *shrugs*

I know how it feels, Lime-Light... wait... no I don't. What are you talking about? :eyeraise:

Nah, just trying to cheer ya up. Try to get her out of your head. Find something to divert yourself. Play some JKII, watch a movie, get in your car and do donuts on you next door neighbors front lawn... its all good. :D

R15, dont feel alone, i'm in the exact same boat, word for word... except I have a car for work, and have to use the phone for said work.

be glad, you're one up on me, i've got NO females, ANYWHERE around me...

i'll trade you the car for the girl! ;)

Maybe the best thing you can do is give her a call and see how it goes from there. If you don't know her number or you just don't know her well enough just try talking to her. I mean what have you got to loose? At worst she can only say get lost, but hey you'll still be alive eh? Just don't STALK her or she'll think your some sort of freak ;)

As for trying to keep your mind off her, I've never been able to shake that little feeling myself, I've just learned to accept it and live with it.

Think happy thoughts and most of all, BE YOURSELF!

Archived