Home

M.I.C.P.

Meh, would you believe me if I said it was mainly done? Look, look, I have some PHP code from the site here!

<?php include("modules.php"); ?>

Seriously though, it kinda ground to a halt when most of the staff for the project left the channel. The remaining staff are most likely going to transfer it to someone - We have someone in mind, but it may be swayed by a substantial offer of forum points/money/sex.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Murray-Mint

<?php include("modules.php"); ?>

i thought that was from the lea... say no more
Originally posted by Murray-Mint We have someone in mind, but it may be swayed by a substantial offer of forum points/money/sex.
palpay accepted :D

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, just wandering, MICP, what is it? (Monkey Island Clan Page, duh!)

No, no, I mean what exactly is the "Monkey Island Clan" and why have I never heard of it. Okay, so actually I heard of it ages ago, but that was it, I heard the name and nothing more, could so kind person please explain?

Thanks in advance

Neil

;)

P.S. By the way, I visited the MICP page, loved it, brilliant simplicity and good use of colour. It was also very straightforward and to the point as well as being very friendly. Good work.

It's supposed to be a Gaming Clan, meaning that we play online games like Unreal Tournament through to more simple, http://www.isketch.net style games. We also add a Monkey Island twist to it, submiting themed maps and skins based on LucasArts games, and in particular the MI series, obviously.

See http://miqc.mixnmojo.com/ for a look at what this is supposed to be replacing. Basically just the same really.

And micp.mixnmojo.com is, um, not the site. Don't visit it. Ignore it. Yes.

But thanks, anyway!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived